Rave Flyer Collection for Sale

Post details of your rave flyer, poster, tickets, magazine sales you have and are willing to sell or swap with other members in here.
Tav

Rave Flyer Collection for Sale

Post by Tav » 06 Mar 2018, 18:46

Hi there,

I have 10, 000 club flyers (1989-2018) for sale, Mint to Near Mint condition, mostly UK, and some abroad (Europe/America/Africa). Purchase these originals to make collections, restock, or resell. Would you like to make me an offer?

CONTENT REMOVED BY ADMIN AS POST IS BY A POTENTIAL SCAMMER WHO AFTER REPEATED REQUESTS TO PEOPLE TO TRANSFER MONEY DIRECTLY INTO A BANK ACCOUNT WOULD NOT PROVE HIS (OR THE FLYERS) EXISTENCE.

Wigs
Site Admin

Re: Rave Flyer Collection for Sale

Post by Wigs » 08 Mar 2018, 17:24

Hi Tav, I feel like I know you as we were communicating on the raveflyers board some years ago about your flyers.
Maybe we should catch up with a beer and I will bring a bag of money?

Alternatively, you could list on ebay?

phatmedia

Post by phatmedia » 08 Mar 2018, 17:24

Hi Tav

I can't see many flyers in the 6 pictures. Only looks like 50 - 100 from the hardcore era 91 - 94

Can you post pics of all the 89 - 90 flyers for serious offers?

blayboy

Post by blayboy » 08 Mar 2018, 18:04

Hi Tav.

Are these the same flyers you have been trying to sell for about ten years ? I could be interested but would it be OK to see a photo of the 'rare' flyers you have or is your camera still broken ?

Look forward to hearing from you ! :-BD

Ruma

Post by Ruma » 11 Mar 2018, 18:16

Be very careful buying flyers especially pictures of flyers that have being taken from the internet don’t be fooled by doing “bank transfers” there are many scammers out that especially Nigerian !!!

Tav

Post by Tav » 11 Mar 2018, 18:41

Hi Ruma,

Why not put it to the test?

I'd be up for it honey. Why don't you sell me one flyer? I'd be happy to pay you from a non Nigerian bank account. What's your bank details?

I hope we're not sniffing rats ...

Cheers
Tav

Ruma

Post by Ruma » 11 Mar 2018, 19:47

Hi tav, thanks for calling me HONEY, I am quite sweet ! The only way I would do business is through paypal, so I’m protected by scanners like yourself, the only photos of flyers are ones you’ve taken from the internet, can I ask you how you got your collection ? What Was your favourite rave ? What’s your favourite rave tune and why?

phatmedia

Post by phatmedia » 11 Mar 2018, 19:51

What's yer name?
What yer done?
Where you come from?

Tav

Post by Tav » 11 Mar 2018, 21:43

Hi there,

My we do have need for our pencils.

Firstly - Ruma,

Did you mean to call me a Scanner, like in the movie? (or did he mean something sexier!). You don't know if I can be other term either. Thanks for the compliment.

I do want to help you my dear man. Paypal is an intermediary, and not a bank. I don't know why you're bothering using them. They're a bit like eBay old chap. So, if you don't have a bank account, there's The Post Office, or we can consider cash in hand.

Secondly - Phatmedia,

Tav
Nothing
Islington

So, are you both able to afford to pay for this, or are we going to continue checking each other out?

Cheers,
Tav

phatmedia

Post by phatmedia » 12 Mar 2018, 09:36

So, are you both able to afford to pay for this, or are we going to continue checking each other out?

Tav, if you want us to take you seriously....

- Post a photo of yourself outside Islington station or other landmark holding a copy of the Metro.

- Upload photos of ALL your rare flyers. ie all flyers from 1989 - 1992.

This way we will know you are not a scammer and we can talk business. Until then we won't.
Its been 10 years trying to work out if you are for real mate and we've never seen proof.

Return to “Rave Flyer, Poster, Ticket, Magazine Sales & Swaps”