Hello

Are you new to the forum? please take some to say hello and tell us who you are
Pollyran88

Hello

Post by Pollyran88 » 11 Sep 2018, 18:57

Hi There,
Only recently found this forum and looking forward to connecting and sharing my collection.
I was fortunate enough to be involved from the scene from it's early inception when I had the fortune of meeting Trevor Fung- Ian st Paul and Paul Oakenfold when they just came back from Ibiza. I was then involved with 4 colour printing and had state of the art facilities.
I have a flyer collection with well over 10,000 flyers mainly from 1987 to 1993 all originals and all as new condition.
I was involved with most of the flyer designers and raves back in the day including Dave Little - Andy Jackson - Spectrum - Future - Trip _ Shoom - Milk `bar and too many others to list.
loved the scene and was very actively involved with the promotion of my own nights and multiple events all around London.
I had a company called the Music press and worked with Ian at Spectrum PR

I will be looking to share my collection on here and freeing up some space and selling part of my collection and doubles.

Look forward to connecting

Wigs
Site Admin

Re: Hello

Post by Wigs » 12 Sep 2018, 16:03

Excellent intro.. Welcome to the forum :-BD

phatmedia

Post by phatmedia » 13 Sep 2018, 11:06

Hi Pollyran88

We spoke before when I posted your Phantasy Island flyer on Instagram I think you organised. Amazing flyer quality - had to double check it was from 88 as its a really nice die-cut glossy flyer. If its's ok ill be in touch soon to get some info to help with a rave flyer book we're releasing next year.

Who can I credit as the organiser and designer for this one?

Cheers!

Pollyran88

Post by Pollyran88 » 23 Sep 2018, 13:57

Yes I have the video from this event as well.. Just need to transfer from Video to DVD .. this Flyer was designed by Andy Jackson and printed my me

Pollyran88

Post by Pollyran88 » 23 Sep 2018, 13:59

I was the organiser on this as well ...

Green

Post by Green » 01 Oct 2018, 09:12

Hi Pollran88,Welcome to the forum. Would be great to hear any stories you have from the early days. There is some good insight around (on different sites). Some on the recent BBC 'Can you feel it' series but largely focussed on the big names and missed tonnes of promoters that we key to the scene in the early days (Hedonism for one). Too much to cover in the time I guess......and hard to get hold of a story line. Was good to see Wayne Anthony talking about Genesis .....although what was all that sawdust about! Dancing on clouds!!

phatmedia

Post by phatmedia » 03 Oct 2018, 08:49

Pollyran88 wrote:
23 Sep 2018, 13:57
Yes I have the video from this event as well.. Just need to transfer from Video to DVD .. this Flyer was designed by Andy Jackson and printed my me
Be awesome to see the footage, if you get it done make sure you give us a shout on here. Im sure there are people on FB that would be happy to convert for you too.

phatmedia

Post by phatmedia » 03 Oct 2018, 08:50

Green wrote:
01 Oct 2018, 09:12
Was good to see Wayne Anthony talking about Genesis .....although what was all that sawdust about! Dancing on clouds!!
Ha was wondering if Wayne would make an appearance! Haven't seen the latest ep but yep it missed loads out on the 1st one.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”