Hello

Are you new to the forum? please take some to say hello and tell us who you are
FloridaBrit

Hello

Post by FloridaBrit » 02 Aug 2016, 16:35

Hi,

Now middle age has hit me the good old days are calling me. I remember the first rave I went to with a couple of friends was 'Mythology - Strength to Strength' on 29th May 1992 at Priory Farm near Basingstoke. Now I have started collecting old rave flyers to raves I went to...those were the days!

I went to three raves and am looking to start a mini collection of flyers and tickets for each one. I bought some flyers, but not in mint condition. So if anyone can help I am looking for 'mint' or 'near-mint' condition flyers and tickets (unused would be the ultimate for me) for the following raves:

1) Mythology - Strength to Strength' on 29th May 1992
2) Fantazia - One Step Beyond on 25th July 1992
3) Fantaiza - Takes You Into on 31st December 1992

I am willing to pay silly money for the right ones...blame it on the Florida sun! :D

Wigs
Site Admin

Re: Hello

Post by Wigs » 02 Aug 2016, 20:04

FloridaBrit wrote:Hi,

Now middle age has hit me the good old days are calling me. I remember the first rave I went to with a couple of friends was 'Mythology - Strength to Strength' on 29th May 1992 at Priory Farm near Basingstoke. Now I have started collecting old rave flyers to raves I went to...those were the days!

I went to three raves and am looking to start a mini collection of flyers and tickets for each one. I bought some flyers, but not in mint condition. So if anyone can help I am looking for 'mint' or 'near-mint' condition flyers and tickets (unused would be the ultimate for me) for the following raves:

1) Mythology - Strength to Strength' on 29th May 1992
2) Fantazia - One Step Beyond on 25th July 1992
3) Fantaiza - Takes You Into on 31st December 1992

I am willing to pay silly money for the right ones...blame it on the Florida sun! :D
Welcome to the site. It's funny as that's how I started collecting. Got my box of flyers down from the loft and realised was missing some for events I went to and started buying them on eBay and then it escalated from there.

Fortunately the flyers for the above events are pretty easy to come by on eBay, event mint copies. There is the Fantazia 31st December on eBay at the moment (mint) for a 99p start. Also you shouldn't need to pay silly money for any of the above (no more than £5) but may just need to wait a few weeks or so for a mint one to come up.

Tickets are a different story as not too many of those come up for sale. I bought a Fantazia One Step Beyond (from the Fantazia site) a few years ago for probably more of less the actual ticket face value, but unfortunately as that was my 21st birthday that day and a memorable event for me, I wouldn't part with it..

Good luck with the search. Maybe send a message to the flyer seller on eBay called ravecave as he may well have copies of all 3 in his stock.

UkAcidhouse

Post by UkAcidhouse » 03 Aug 2016, 16:06

Helloa, think most of us have the mid life now but it’s all good. Am just so glad that I experienced and enjoyed those times that I did, it’s something that I’ll never forget.
I maybe able to help with some of those items your looking for..

Enjoy, Ukacidhouse.
"Take Care & Enjoy"
UkAcidhouse.....

UkAcidhouse

Post by UkAcidhouse » 03 Aug 2016, 16:15

I have the
Fantazia (takes you into) 1993
Littlecote House, Newbury 31/12/1992
P.S.I. Live, Seduction, EXL, XTC, Lady J, Top Buzz, Easy Groove, DJ SS, Conrad.
A4x2 foldout

Mythology (The Legend Goes From Strength to Strength)
Priory Farm, Basingstoke, Hampshire. 29-May-1992
Praga Karn, Toxic II, Luke Slater, SS, DJ J.D, Roscoe, Carl Cox, Simon 'Bassline' Smith. 213mm x 297mm

All the items I have are open to offers but sorry no trades or swaps..
Many Thanks, UKacidhouse.
"Take Care & Enjoy"
UkAcidhouse.....

Return to “Introduce Yourself”