hello all,

Are you new to the forum? please take some to say hello and tell us who you are
c'est la vie sie

hello all,

Post by c'est la vie sie » 26 Feb 2015, 00:05

:ymhug: just been told to get on here have a little look,,i have been in the rave and club scene since about 85~86,,promoter,organiser,ticket agent,and raver,,,been posting to a group on fb,,showing everyone my collection of flyers,,,,,didnt realise there were forums on flyers,,and that some are worth money,,ching ching,,

Wigs
Site Admin

Re: hello all,

Post by Wigs » 26 Feb 2015, 07:08

Welcome to the forum. Would be good to see some of your pictures ;)

Have a look through the stats section which shows some of the prices flyers have sold for in recent years. However, if you are thinking of selling any, don't book that holiday right away as flyer prices can be erratic. Often a flyer will sell for a high price one week and when a new one is listed it either doesn't sell or does for a fraction of the previous sale price.

phatmedia

Re: hello all,

Post by phatmedia » 26 Feb 2015, 08:51

c'est la vie sie wrote::ymhug: just been told to get on here have a little look,,i have been in the rave and club scene since about 85~86,,promoter,organiser,ticket agent,and raver,,,been posting to a group on fb,,showing everyone my collection of flyers,,,,,didnt realise there were forums on flyers,,and that some are worth money,,ching ching,,
Welcome mate...and congrats on finding Wigs excellent forum! Be good to see what you have in your collection, do you have a link to the FB page you've been posting on? Wigs speaks true words when it comes to flyer prices. The only real money bankers are the 88-89 large scale acid parties, Sunrise, Genesis, Energy, Shoom etc. Everything else is indeed erratic. Also. have a look at http://www.phatmedia.co.uk and you can search thru over 12000 flyers on our archives.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”