Hello from Wales

Are you new to the forum? please take some to say hello and tell us who you are
Owain Ravestorm

Re: Hello from Wales

Post by Owain Ravestorm » 11 Jul 2009, 19:16

I don't know how many Vibealite flyers I've got left, so i'll have a look through this weekend and I'll let you know. If anyone wants any flyers from South Wales, send me a PM with your address and types of flyers you want and I'll shove a 100 or so in an envelope free of charge. I just want to see my flyers go to a good home and I'm sure theres plenty of good flyer homes on here :D

Theres a few flyers i need to complete collections and some of the newer UK Hardcore stuff i want so i'll put up a wants list soon too :) :)

Wigs
Site Admin

Post by Wigs » 11 Jul 2009, 19:23

Owain Ravestorm wrote:Theres a few flyers i need to complete collections and some of the newer UK Hardcore stuff i want so i'll put up a wants list soon too :) :)
Most of my flyers are only up to about 1994, but if I have spares of any you are after you are welcome to them. :-BD

Do you have any Raindance flyers in spare as you mentioned you used to flyer for them. I do have a fair amount of Raindance flyers but am missing a few.

Owain Ravestorm

Post by Owain Ravestorm » 11 Jul 2009, 19:31

Raindance started sending me flyers around 2001-02 but only their big events not their collaboration nights or tour nights, so unless you're after a Raindance flyer from 2001 onwards i may not be able to help you with the rarer ones. Send me some dates of the ones you need and i'll look through my files for you and if i have them you are most welcome to them :D

Wigs
Site Admin

Post by Wigs » 11 Jul 2009, 19:35

Owain Ravestorm wrote:Raindance started sending me flyers around 2001-02 but only their big events not their collaboration nights or tour nights, so unless you're after a Raindance flyer from 2001 onwards i may not be able to help you with the rarer ones. Send me some dates of the ones you need and i'll look through my files for you and if i have them you are most welcome to them :D
Nice one, unfortunately the few I'm missing are from either 1990 or 1991. Thanks anyway! :-BD

Owain Ravestorm

Post by Owain Ravestorm » 11 Jul 2009, 19:41

No worries mate :D

Return to “Introduce Yourself”