Greetings All

Are you new to the forum? please take some to say hello and tell us who you are
Burge

Greetings All

Post by Burge » 30 Apr 2011, 11:39

Hi everyone joined this site for the wealth of knowledge that is out their which 1000,s of us unwittingly have stored in our lofts garages and so forth.

You see the thing is the history of rave is not as well documented as people think sure theirs video footage all over the world of the rave scene. But the flyers and the tapes from all the early raves were essentially one offs ok they had 1000,s of them made but 75 percent of them were blown of the car windows others were used as roach material and tapes and videos got played so much at the after party’s but my point is the flyers tape packs and videos that remain are few and far between, As the years drift by they become rare commodities for collectors a like.

So my site and sites like this keep the history going FOR NOW. But what happens when all us old ravers are gone who tells the story. that’s right they get lost in history
So I made a point of collecting every think I can get my hands on storing cataloguing uploading to raveskool.com .

All information given to me is archived on my databases pictures given to me in forums remain the property of the person sharing them. At no such time will this media be used on my web site with out express permission of the owner.

All material listed @Raveskool.com I own source copies of some times two. So if people want something and see it listed somewhere on my site its worth asking if I have one for swap or sale.

Already I have had so much help from this forum
Thanks once again WIGs you are a true gentalman

Kind regards too all
Burge
Admin@raveskool.com

Wigs
Site Admin

Re: Greetings All

Post by Wigs » 30 Apr 2011, 12:22

If I could go back in time I know I'd be visiting a lot more record shops for flyers and tapes.. ;)

Thank god for the internet which has helped me get hold of many of those flyers I never managed to pick up at the time.

Burge

Post by Burge » 05 May 2011, 14:01

http://onlyoldskool.com/search.php?search_id=egosearch

OMG talk about Rude individuals with no people skills check this thread

Wigs
Site Admin

Post by Wigs » 05 May 2011, 18:14

Burge wrote:http://onlyoldskool.com/search.php?search_id=egosearch

The link over there only went to the menu.. what was the thread?

Edit - I just seen your introduction thread which i guess you must be talking about.. I won't comment on it as I'm a member over there, but things can get heated fairly quickly over there as you have seen first hand. ;)

Burge

Post by Burge » 06 May 2011, 10:46

Wigs wrote:
Burge wrote:http://onlyoldskool.com/search.php?search_id=egosearch

The link over there only went to the menu.. what was the thread?

Edit - I just seen your introduction thread which i guess you must be talking about.. I won't comment on it as I'm a member over there, but things can get heated fairly quickly over there as you have seen first hand. ;)
It don’t matter anyways I am a member of most of the sites as coolvibes I was like everyone else gathering information for a links page to other great sites thought I try a few more before uploading my reviews to the web. Obviously they will get a great review. This only started as the site mod was disrespectful with his first and second post using fowl language, But as you know it be web indexed and people can read themselves I have not once given any think they didn’t deserve and always with nicely chosen words . my god I gave them orbital first ever live set unpublished what more do they want .

Anyways wigs nice to be nice and you certainly have people skills. And thanks for all your help
Kind regards
burge

Return to “Introduce Yourself”