hello

Are you new to the forum? please take some to say hello and tell us who you are
leo-125
Posts: 24
Joined: 17 Mar 2011, 15:53

hello

Post by leo-125 » 17 Mar 2011, 16:00

Hi everyone

Im new to this Forum...but not new to the rave scene and Flyers

Ive posted some really nice flyers from 1989/ 1990/ 1991 on ebay for sale. Ive recently been made redundant and need to raise some money for my 40th In April.
Shame to sell them as they mean alot to me and I hold some really good memory's of them times and messy ones. I can honestly say me and my friends attended at least 70% of the partys advertised in the flyers.

Im a massive fan of MR C and Eddie richards so some nice early ones there.

ebay.co.uk....either type in Rave flyers or look me up guinesssandra

User avatar
phatmedia
Posts: 631
Joined: 19 Jun 2009, 07:57
Location: phatcity
Contact:

Re: hello

Post by phatmedia » 17 Mar 2011, 16:52

Hello mate and welcome!

Sorry to hear bout your redundancy but if its any consolation rare flyers are selling well on the bay at the mo.
I noticed you've got some real nice ones for sale. Just a quick point, you might make the most of them and get more money if you sell the really rare ones seperate, especially stuff from 88 - 90.

Good luck!

User avatar
Wigs
Site Admin
Posts: 9207
Joined: 28 May 2009, 07:01
Location: Essex

Re: hello

Post by Wigs » 17 Mar 2011, 19:45

Welcome aboard... You sure have some nice flyers.. Agree with what Dave said that you will make more on the older ones if you list individually. You will find a lot of the serious collectors wont need them all, so where you are listing 4 or 5 flyers they will only be basing their bidding on 1 or 2.

Good luck. :-BD

User avatar
phatmedia
Posts: 631
Joined: 19 Jun 2009, 07:57
Location: phatcity
Contact:

Re: hello

Post by phatmedia » 18 Mar 2011, 09:00

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... K:MEWAX:IT

BTW mate, that Hyperbolic flyer is from 1991 I think. Saturday 19th Jan was in 1991, 19th Jan in 1989 fell on a Thursday.
I have the same flyer dated 16th March 1991.

leo-125
Posts: 24
Joined: 17 Mar 2011, 15:53

Re: hello

Post by leo-125 » 18 Mar 2011, 11:00

Thanks for the advice....ive started posting individual now...Some are that rare, I cant find any images online...I will have to take pics of them.

Ive only done upto 1991 so far.....ive got a batch from 96/97...are they getting money on ebay??

leo-125
Posts: 24
Joined: 17 Mar 2011, 15:53

Re: hello

Post by leo-125 » 18 Mar 2011, 11:01

phatmedia wrote:Hello mate and welcome!

Sorry to hear bout your redundancy but if its any consolation rare flyers are selling well on the bay at the mo.
I noticed you've got some real nice ones for sale. Just a quick point, you might make the most of them and get more money if you sell the really rare ones seperate, especially stuff from 88 - 90.

Good luck!
Thanks

User avatar
phatmedia
Posts: 631
Joined: 19 Jun 2009, 07:57
Location: phatcity
Contact:

Re: hello

Post by phatmedia » 18 Mar 2011, 11:41

leo-125 wrote:ive got a batch from 96/97...are they getting money on ebay??
Not so much, you may get 99p (depending on listing start price) or they may not sell but then if you have two or more collectors after the same flyer the price could rise to 3 or 4 pound in my experience. The more recent / less rare flyers from the mid 90s may do well as a bulk lot but don't quote me on that!

User avatar
Wigs
Site Admin
Posts: 9207
Joined: 28 May 2009, 07:01
Location: Essex

Re: hello

Post by Wigs » 18 Mar 2011, 11:51

phatmedia wrote:
leo-125 wrote:ive got a batch from 96/97...are they getting money on ebay??
Not so much, you may get 99p (depending on listing start price) or they may not sell but then if you have two or more collectors after the same flyer the price could rise to 3 or 4 pound in my experience. The more recent / less rare flyers from the mid 90s may do well as a bulk lot but don't quote me on that!
Yep, not often that the newer flyers go for much more than a few quid.

User avatar
Wigs
Site Admin
Posts: 9207
Joined: 28 May 2009, 07:01
Location: Essex

Re: hello

Post by Wigs » 18 Mar 2011, 12:23

By the way.. make sure you put the word 'rave' as well as flyer.

Some of your listing don't have the word rave in the title so aren't picked up with a search for 'rave flyer'. ;)

leo-125
Posts: 24
Joined: 17 Mar 2011, 15:53

Re: hello

Post by leo-125 » 18 Mar 2011, 13:00

Thanks for that Tip....x

Post Reply

Return to “Introduce Yourself”