not just me then

Are you new to the forum? please take some to say hello and tell us who you are
dannydove

not just me then

Post by dannydove » 16 Nov 2010, 13:46

Hi have been collecting flyers for about a year now glad to see im not the only one......
Have a bad feeling i bought a dodgy Sunrise/Midsummer one of raveonart.......
Started going out raving in 92 Orange, A.W.O.L, World Dance to name a few.
Only really interested in the 88/91 flyers..

Wigs
Site Admin

Re: not just me then

Post by Wigs » 16 Nov 2010, 14:05

dannydove wrote:Hi have been collecting flyers for about a year now glad to see im not the only one......
Have a bad feeling i bought a dodgy Sunrise/Midsummer one of raveonart.......
Started going out raving in 92 Orange, A.W.O.L, World Dance to name a few.
Only really interested in the 88/91 flyers..
Welcome to the forum. :-BD

I only got the collecting bug about 3 years ago and have been gradually buying flyers since then. I used to go to Orange @ The Rocket and AWOL @ Paradise club a fair bit in 1992. Never made it to a World Dance though.. don't know why as Llydd Airport was fairly close to where I lived in Kent at the time. #-o

Higguz

Post by Higguz » 16 Nov 2010, 20:04

Welcome onboard mate & to the world of flyer collecting - As you already know (due to raveonart) it can be a rollercoaster ride.Sounds like you did some top raves/venues back in the day - one of my favourite sets is from World Dance at Llydd though i never got to go :(

dannydove

Post by dannydove » 16 Nov 2010, 20:50

Higguz wrote:Welcome onboard mate & to the world of flyer collecting - As you already know (due to raveonart) it can be a rollercoaster ride.Sounds like you did some top raves/venues back in the day - one of my favourite sets is from World Dance at Llydd though i never got to go :(
Was there on my 21st 1994, bought the flyer on ebay.....
Yes good times have to say my fav venue was Astoria has been knocked down now =)) =))

Higguz

Post by Higguz » 16 Nov 2010, 21:11

dannydove wrote:
Higguz wrote:one of my favourite sets is from World Dance at Llydd though i never got to go :(
Was it 05th Feb? Have the tape pack from that night with before mentioned fav set.
dannydove wrote:Yes good times have to say my fav venue was Astoria has been knocked down now =)) =))
My fav was the Sanctuary (as you can probably tell from my avatar) its now been built over with an Ikea #-o

Mart

Post by Mart » 17 Nov 2010, 13:33

Welcome to the forum :-BD

dannydove

Post by dannydove » 17 Nov 2010, 14:58

Higguz wrote:
dannydove wrote:
Higguz wrote:one of my favourite sets is from World Dance at Llydd though i never got to go :(
Was it 05th Feb? Have the tape pack from that night with before mentioned fav set.
dannydove wrote:Yes good times have to say my fav venue was Astoria has been knocked down now =)) =))
My fav was the Sanctuary (as you can probably tell from my avatar) its now been built over with an Ikea #-o
no 30th july..... :) :)

Higguz

Post by Higguz » 19 Nov 2010, 18:56

Higguz wrote:Was it 05th Feb? Have the tape pack from that night with before mentioned fav set.
dannydove wrote:no 30th july..... :) :)
Oh well still a top night no doubt!

Return to “Introduce Yourself”