uploading a photo of a flyer

Information and updates etc concerning its-all-about-flyers.com
stokesy

uploading a photo of a flyer

Post by stokesy » 06 Jun 2015, 20:15

Hi, could anyone tell me how to upload a photo of a flyer,probably a stupid question to most people but i haven't a clue? Ive got a flyer called heaven phase 1 from 16th october 1991 it is a Sheffield all nighter & it doesn't actually have a venue on it,just s meeting point where you get shuttled to the unknown venue,the flyer has a picture of Jesus holding a pill,does anyone know anything about this flyer? I realise it is difficult without a picture Thanks in advance!

Wigs
Site Admin

Re: uploading a photo of a flyer

Post by Wigs » 07 Jun 2015, 07:57

To upload images to the forum follow the below steps:

Note that the Files have to be fairly small.... therefore using images direct from a Digital Camera could be too big to upload in this way.

You would need to reduce the size of the image..

To reduce an image size on a mac - open the image > go to tools - adjust size - then just reduce the width and hight until the resulting size is less than 250kb

To reduce an image size on a pc - right click on the image - which opens in paint - select resize - change the horizontal and vertical percentage by an equal amount(say to 25%)

Alternatively you can can compress they images either in Photoshop (using save for web) or using alternative graphics software.

Another easy way to do this is to just upload them to the web on Facebook as this will compress the images for you. Then simply downlaod the image or save it on to your PC and then upload it to this site.

koggm

Re: uploading a photo of a flyer

Post by koggm » 06 Aug 2015, 16:40

stokesy wrote:Hi, could anyone tell me how to upload a photo of a flyer,probably a stupid question to most people but i haven't a clue? Ive got a flyer called heaven phase 1 from 16th october 1991 it is a Sheffield all nighter & it doesn't actually have a venue on it,just s meeting point where you get shuttled to the unknown venue,the flyer has a picture of Jesus holding a pill,does anyone know anything about this flyer? I realise it is difficult without a picture Thanks in advance!
got this flyer dont know much myself (but as far as flyers go) class design 10 out of 10 defo in my top 100 flyers of all time

Return to “Announcements, Updates, Problems, Questions & Suggestions”