General news for 2015

Information and updates etc concerning its-all-about-flyers.com
Wigs
Site Admin

General news for 2015

Post by Wigs » 01 Jan 2015, 17:38

Actually nothing to do with the site in particular, but just some general news from me.

About a month ago the company I work for announced they are closing the office in London (where I work). However, of the 45 of us who work there about 10 (including me) have been offered positions in their head office in Geneva. Without going into the details they have made it an offer very difficult to refuse. So having spent a few days with the family and a relocation agent in Geneva before x-mas, we have decided to bite the bullet and move there.

I need to agree final terms, but guess I will be there sometime in March this year with the family following at the end of the school year in the summer.

In relation to this site and me collecting flyers, nothing will change. :-BD

Although anything I buy on ebay etc will probably be routed to my parents house rather than paying postage to Switzerland (or France if we live over the border). ;)

Ruma

Re: General news for 2015

Post by Ruma » 01 Jan 2015, 18:42

I wish you all the best for a new start to you and your family mate,and good news if you keep this great site going ! ;)

Wigs
Site Admin

Post by Wigs » 01 Jan 2015, 18:46

Ruma wrote:I wish you all the best for a new start to you and your family mate,and good news if you keep this great site going ! ;)
Cheer Ruma :D

phatmedia

Post by phatmedia » 02 Jan 2015, 17:25

Ruma wrote:I wish you all the best for a new start to you and your family mate,and good news if you keep this great site going ! ;)
Ill second that Wigs. Really good luck for the new venture mate, hope all goes well. And yep, great news indeed in keeping IAAF running. A vital site for the collector.

Wigs
Site Admin

Post by Wigs » 02 Jan 2015, 18:51

phatmedia wrote: Ill second that Wigs. Really good luck for the new venture mate, hope all goes well. And yep, great news indeed in keeping IAAF running. A vital site for the collector.
Cheers Dave.. It's all a bit mad at the moment as it's not something we have ever considered before, so came as a bolt out of the blue. But it seems like too good an opportunity for the family to pass up.. So here goes nothing.. :))

blayboy

Post by blayboy » 04 Jan 2015, 17:49

Good luck.. Hope it goes well for you.. shame we couldn't sort out another meet up before you go but maybe when you come back some time ?!

Wigs
Site Admin

Post by Wigs » 04 Jan 2015, 18:01

blayboy wrote:Good luck.. Hope it goes well for you.. shame we couldn't sort out another meet up before you go but maybe when you come back some time ?!
Cheers Sam.. Sounds good.. I'm sure I'll be coming back to the UK a fair bit.. :-BD

Return to “Announcements, Updates, Problems, Questions & Suggestions”