DELIVERY HELP!

Information and updates etc concerning its-all-about-flyers.com
Pottsyuk78

DELIVERY HELP!

Post by Pottsyuk78 » 28 Apr 2014, 21:33

Hi all,

I'm new on here and have just posted an ad for flyers for sale. I wondered if anyone could suggest the best way once sold to the best way to deliver/post. Obviously I know people want there flyers to be in the best possible condition so any advice on the most appropriate way (price wise and not to damage wise). Also with regards to cost do u just ask the buyer to pay this or should I just add it on to total cost.
Sorry to sound dumb but I've never sold or posted flyers before!

Cheers

Ed.

Ruma

Re: DELIVERY HELP!

Post by Ruma » 28 Apr 2014, 21:46

Hi ed,the best way to sell your flyers would be individually on eBay,and post them in DO NOT BEND ENVELOPES it costs around £2.20 to post and this can be added in your listing,otherwise stick some photos on here and wait for people to make you offers,like I have to you if you check your message inbox ! Cheers,and welcome aboard ! RUMA. :)

phatmedia

Re: DELIVERY HELP!

Post by phatmedia » 28 Apr 2014, 21:53

Hi Ed

Welcome to the forum!

A hard backed envelope or inserting card into an envelope are the best ways with a nice bit of tape top / bottom to help secure.
If it is a larger amount a more secure jiffy bag with card inside would be best. Larger amount still then we are talking cardboard boxes lol

With private sales the postage cost is often negotiated as part of the deal in my experience but may well differ from person to person.
Ebay the buyer pays p&p after the auction sale. Most people offer a combined postage discount. This can all be done automatically thru ebay.

Work out the weight with kitchen scales or a trip to your local post office and include the weight of the packaging.
Its also a good idea to offer both standard 2nd / 1st post and recorded 2nd or 1st.
http://www.royalmail.com/price-finder

Good luck with the sales!D

Return to “Announcements, Updates, Problems, Questions & Suggestions”