Rave Preservation Project

Got a website or forum you want to promote relating to flyers or Dance Music? Post them in here
mpjbay

Rave Preservation Project

Post by mpjbay » 05 Dec 2014, 03:54

Hey y'all,

I recently updated the website.

http://www.ravepreservationproject.com

Enjoy <3

Here is the most recent update I sent out to my email list. If you are interested in staying up to date with the project, on the home page sign up for email updates (1-2 / month).

"Hey All,

I hope you beautiful people are well <3

7,000 pieces have been added to San Francisco galleries (B, D, E, U, R, O, N, H, L, F, P, G, M).

There are now over 21,000 pieces of memorabilia on the site from the project archive that fill over 1,200 galleries world wide ranging from the mid 1980's-1990's. I only add memorabilia from the 2000's from events that began in the 1990's.

A few look and feel changes have been made to the site as well a new navigation bar for easier navigation around the site. The galleries are now mobile friendly. The menu needs a little work but it will be improved on in the next couple months to render better on mobile devices.

If you would like to contribute to the project you can in several ways.

1. Donate old; underground, club, disco, rave memorabilia.
2. Ask friends if they would like to donate.
3. Share the website on; social media, forums, etc. SPREAD THE WORD!
4. Tell anyone you may think interested in the project to sign up for email updates on the home page of the site.
5. Send me an email and let me know if you dig the site and project. :)

Next steps. Next I will work through the current pile of donations sorting then curating the memorabilia. Once the memorabilia is organized I will get to work on areas outside the bay area. I have a ton from Southern California, other US States, Canada, and the UK that will be added to the site gradually over the next 2-3 months. I am always improving the site to check back regularly.

As long as memorabilia is donated the galleries will grow.

Much love,

Matthew Johnson"

Return to “Website & Forum Promotion”