Page 2 of 2

Re: phatmedia relaunch

Posted: 03 Jun 2014, 20:59
by phatmedia
Ruma wrote:Me too,got 1988 flyers that I've not seen on daves site,I'll have to get the scanner out aswell ! ;)
Cheers Ruma, I thought I saw 1998 which would have been fine ofcourse but 1988 is even better. Look forward to seeing them.

Re: phatmedia relaunch

Posted: 03 Jun 2014, 21:22
by Wigs
phatmedia wrote:
Ruma wrote:Me too,got 1988 flyers that I've not seen on daves site,I'll have to get the scanner out aswell ! ;)
Cheers Ruma, I thought I saw 1998 which would have been fine ofcourse but 1988 is even better. Look forward to seeing them.
You did.. he's edited it.. ;) :))

Re: phatmedia relaunch

Posted: 03 Jun 2014, 21:26
by phatmedia
Ah that makes sense!

Re: phatmedia relaunch

Posted: 04 Jun 2014, 08:13
by phatmedia
Wigs wrote: I just did a test upload with one flyer.. Let me know if that went ok and if so I'll have a look at other scans I've done in the past that aren't already on there and put them up. Once I've done that I'll scan some more for here and put them on your site as well. I see Lew has already uploaded some of my scans anyway, so that's saved me a job :))
Yeah Lew does have quite a collection of scans collated from many sources. If you spot any of yours you want edited, removed or watermarked then just let us know mate.

Thanks for the upload BTW. All good. If you visit the main flyers page http://www.phatmedia.co.uk/flyers you can see all flyers listed in order of most recently uploaded.

A location search for 'Folkestone' gives you these http://www.phatmedia.co.uk/flyers/searc ... folkestone

And just out of interest, the home page lists a random 30 flyers at every visit or refresh. http://www.phatmedia.co.uk/

Image

Image

Re: phatmedia relaunch

Posted: 04 Jun 2014, 17:56
by Wigs
phatmedia wrote: If you spot any of yours you want edited, removed or watermarked then just let us know mate.
Cheers, I'm fine with any being uploaded by Lew (or anyone else), but if I spot any errors will let you know. ;)

Re: phatmedia relaunch

Posted: 04 Jun 2014, 20:20
by Wigs
btw - I notice that the event dates don't seem to show on my uploads even though I put them in? :-?

Is it something I'm doing wrong when uploading?

Re: phatmedia relaunch

Posted: 07 Jun 2014, 09:30
by phatmedia
Wigs wrote:btw - I notice that the event dates don't seem to show on my uploads even though I put them in? :-?

Is it something I'm doing wrong when uploading?
Thanks for letting us know Wigs, this was a bug and has been sorted now. I noticed another problem with the A-Z galleries not listing alphabetically so looking into that now. Just a few teething problems! :-\