phatmedia relaunch

Got a website or forum you want to promote relating to flyers or Dance Music? Post them in here
phatmedia

phatmedia relaunch

Post by phatmedia » 20 May 2014, 10:07

Exciting news, we are planning to relaunch Phatmedia on 01/06/2014

On the 24/05/2014 08:00am GMT it will not be possible to register new users or upload flyers while we migrate all existing data to the new site. Please note when the new sites goes live existing users will be required to reset their passwords.

We'll have a new look website with better accessibility to social media, interaction with user comments, more user friendly ways to view the gallery archives including a fully searchable database so you can type in the name of your favourite designer, club, promoter or venue and see everything listed under that name. The site will also be redesigned to view on hand held devices.

The new site should be ready to launch on 01/06/2014 and over the next 12 months we will be rolling out some exciting new features.

In the mean time, http://www.phatmedia.co.uk/ is still live and you can browse through our galleries of almost 12000 rave flyers!

Cheers!D
Last edited by phatmedia on 20 May 2014, 16:25, edited 1 time in total.

Tim

Re: phatmedia relaunch

Post by Tim » 20 May 2014, 11:13

Looking forward to it dave, especially being able to search for all of anything your looking for! Good luck with it :-BD

Wigs
Site Admin

Post by Wigs » 20 May 2014, 16:23

Sounds great.. Looking forward to it.. :-BD

phatmedia

Post by phatmedia » 24 May 2014, 07:48

Thanks guys! Its been a long time waiting so quite excited for these changes. Plus we have loads of new features and sections to roll out in the coming months.
We'll be adding a magazines, merchandise and newsletters sections among other things.

Wigs
Site Admin

Post by Wigs » 24 May 2014, 13:19

phatmedia wrote:Thanks guys! Its been a long time waiting so quite excited for these changes. Plus we have loads of new features and sections to roll out in the coming months.
We'll be adding a magazines, merchandise and newsletters sections among other things.
Look forward to the new sections.. If there is anything you want that is in the galleries on here such as newsletters etc, feel free to use it. ;)

phatmedia

Post by phatmedia » 02 Jun 2014, 13:28

:ymhug: So we are up and running with the revamped http://www.phatmedia.co.uk site.
If anyone would like to exchange links then let me know. http://www.phatmedia.co.uk/links

Existing users wanting to log in and upload thier own rave flyers will have to reset thier passwords to log back in.
  • -We've got a new keyword search facility built in the home page now so you can search event name, venue, location organisation or designer.

-There is now a facebook comments plug in so you can add comments to a flyer or add links to footage, mixes and photo's from the event. These should soon appear on our new phatmedia facebook page https://www.facebook.com/phatmedia.co.uk

-I am just updating the links at the mo so if anyone would like to swap links then please get in touch.

-Also it should now be easier to view on mobiles and tablets.
Cheers!D

Wigs
Site Admin

Post by Wigs » 02 Jun 2014, 20:03

Nice! :-BD

Gonna have to get off my arse and start scanning some flyers. ;)

phatmedia

Post by phatmedia » 02 Jun 2014, 21:10

Ha nice one Wigs. It'd be great if you did mate, im sure you've got bundles of stuff we've not got listed.

Ruma

Post by Ruma » 03 Jun 2014, 08:46

Me too,got 1988 flyers that I've not seen on daves site,I'll have to get the scanner out aswell ! ;)
Last edited by Ruma on 03 Jun 2014, 20:32, edited 1 time in total.

Wigs
Site Admin

Post by Wigs » 03 Jun 2014, 20:06

phatmedia wrote:Ha nice one Wigs. It'd be great if you did mate, im sure you've got bundles of stuff we've not got listed.
I just did a test upload with one flyer.. Let me know if that went ok and if so I'll have a look at other scans I've done in the past that aren't already on there and put them up. Once I've done that I'll scan some more for here and put them on your site as well. I see Lew has already uploaded some of my scans anyway, so that's saved me a job :))

Return to “Website & Forum Promotion”