Comments Posted in P to T will be moved to this thread

Pictures of flyers P to T only in here
Wigs
Site Admin

Comments Posted in P to T will be moved to this thread

Post by Wigs » 15 Jun 2009, 18:57

Comments Posted in P to T will be moved to this thread ;)

beach_borosix

Re: Seduction...

Post by beach_borosix » 03 Jul 2009, 08:19

Wicked set of Seduction flyers!... I didn't know about the early ones!... And you are missing some!...

Wigs
Site Admin

Post by Wigs » 03 Jul 2009, 17:45

beach_borosix wrote:Wicked set of Seduction flyers!... I didn't know about the early ones!... And you are missing some!...
I used to live in Kent and was lucky enough to go a couple of the early ones. I've got a ticket somewhere for one of them as well that I'll put up. The strange thing about the ticket is that it is a different date to the flyer. :-\
I'm always on the look out for ones I havn't got.

beach_borosix

Post by beach_borosix » 04 Jul 2009, 17:00

Wigs wrote:I've got a ticket somewhere for one of them as well that I'll put up.
I got some Seduction tickets off eBay a while back... I am glad I got them!... I would love to get a Prodigy tour ticket tho!... Cheers for adding your pieces!... It is a valuable resource for me as I didn't now about those early events!...
Wigs wrote:The strange thing about the ticket is that it is a different date to the flyer.
Date mistakes are what makes collecting interesting!... The ticket is more vaulable If they found out about the mistake and issued more tickets with the right date - your ticket could be worth a bit... Do you rekon the promoter was munted when passing the proof?...
Wigs wrote:I'm always on the look out for ones I havn't got.
That's what collecting is about!... It is a bit of a anti-climax when you finish a set as you had to wait for years to finish the set... And you do you dont have anything to focus on... Unless you have loads of other sets!...

Wigs
Site Admin

Post by Wigs » 04 Jul 2009, 18:33

beach_borosix wrote:It is a valuable resource for me as I didn't now about those early events!...
I'm really pleased that I've been able to put something up that you didn't know about. My guess is that won't happen very often. :D
beach_borosix wrote:. Do you rekon the promoter was munted when passing the proof?...
Quite possibly. :))

I actually went to the event, so my guess is the ticket was probably right rather than the flyer otherwise I would have turned up on the wrong day. Who know's, there could be a flyer with a different date on out there. :-\

Wigs
Site Admin

Re: Comments Posted in P to T will be moved to this thread

Post by Wigs » 04 Jul 2009, 18:36

Just thought, that there may be a couple of flyers in the Dance Dimension thread you didn't know about too. :-BD

There is one for 18th March 1991 and a Boxing Day one.

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=27

Wigs
Site Admin

Re: Comments Posted in P to T will be moved to this thread

Post by Wigs » 04 Jul 2009, 19:26

Seduction Ticket & flyer with different dates just posted here viewtopic.php?f=11&t=132&p=1482#p1482

thunderdome

Thunderdome flyers

Post by thunderdome » 05 Jul 2009, 22:45

Here is a list with a LOT of Thunderdome flyers (over 150), including rare ones. The list will probably increase a lot soon, once I get to upload over 100 more. :)

http://gabber.no.sapo.pt/Raves.htm

thunderdome

Re: The first ID&T Thunderdome Flyers

Post by thunderdome » 05 Jul 2009, 22:46

Missing Thunderdome I pre-flyer here, I will scan and upload it soon. (remind me if I forget)

Wigs
Site Admin

Re: Thunderdome flyers

Post by Wigs » 06 Jul 2009, 17:15

thunderdome wrote:Here is a list with a LOT of Thunderdome flyers (over 150), including rare ones. The list will probably increase a lot soon, once I get to upload over 100 more. :)

http://gabber.no.sapo.pt/Raves.htm
Thats a big list of flyers.. are they all yours? :)

Return to “Flyers P to T”