Comments Posted in F to J will be moved to this thread

Pictures of flyers F to J only in here
Wigs
Site Admin

Comments Posted in F to J will be moved to this thread

Post by Wigs » 15 Jun 2009, 18:55

Comments Posted in F to J will be moved to this thread. ;)

Gabberfreak82

Re: Judgement Day

Post by Gabberfreak82 » 16 Jul 2009, 18:08

holy shit. that´s a fucking great collection. i wanna have them ALL ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

Mart

Re: Judgement Day

Post by Mart » 16 Jul 2009, 18:10

Gabberfreak82 wrote:holy shit. that´s a fucking great collection. i wanna have them ALL ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^
:)) i second that :)) top flyers :-BD

Wigs
Site Admin

Re: Comments Posted in F to J will be moved to this thread

Post by Wigs » 24 Mar 2010, 19:38

That is a nice Fun City flyer Higguz. I've not seen that before.. and I want one...

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=860

Higguz

Post by Higguz » 24 Mar 2010, 20:11

Wigs wrote:That is a nice Fun City flyer Higguz. I've not seen that before.. and I want one...

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=860
Yeah i was well happy when i saw it & snapped it up - its the same date as the flexi disc version so i rekon the flexi disc was some sort of promo & is probably proper rare!!

Oh yeah - I realised that i hadnt posted it in with the other Fun City stuff so erased the post & put in the correct area #-o

Wigs
Site Admin

Post by Wigs » 24 Mar 2010, 20:14

Higguz wrote:
Wigs wrote:That is a nice Fun City flyer Higguz. I've not seen that before.. and I want one...

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=860
Yeah i was well happy when i saw it & snapped it up - its the same date as the flexi disc version so i rekon the flexi disc was some sort of promo & is probably proper rare!!

Oh yeah - I realised that i hadnt posted it in with the other Fun City stuff so erased the post & put in the correct area #-o
Out of interest, Is it a recent buy or one you got a while ago...

Higguz

Post by Higguz » 24 Mar 2010, 20:19

Wigs wrote:
Higguz wrote:

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=860

Out of interest, Is it a recent buy or one you got a while ago...
Its a recent buy (but not from ebay) with which i also got some other nice bits that i have also posted too :D

Wigs
Site Admin

Post by Wigs » 24 Mar 2010, 20:23

Higguz wrote:Its a recent buy (but not from ebay) with which i also got some other nice bits that i have also posted too :D
Fair play, dare I ask where you purchased such wonders :(( .... You don't need to answer that.. :))

Higguz

Post by Higguz » 24 Mar 2010, 20:35

Wigs wrote:
Higguz wrote:Its a recent buy (but not from ebay) with which i also got some other nice bits that i have also posted too :D
Fair play, dare I ask where you purchased such wonders :(( .... You don't need to answer that.. :))

=; [-x [-( =)) =))

Sgt Clang

Post by Sgt Clang » 06 Jun 2010, 21:39

The fantastic ibiza flyers are wicked,i have a green one which is the same as the orange one and is the only flyer i have on my wall to this day,i remember coming back from some rave and sitting in bed trying to sleep and all i could do was stare at it @-) excellent flyer.

Return to “Flyers F to J”