Old raver going to Ibiza

Post anything off topic and chat about anything which is not covered in the other forums in here
Green

Old raver going to Ibiza

Post by Green » 28 Aug 2014, 16:53

I've never been to Ibiza and reckon at 41 i'm near the upper age bracket......so have booked tickets and off on Wednesday next week (with a mate of a similar age who is also into the music) for 3 days partying whilst the knees still can! The wife thinks i'm crazy, but a mans gotta do.....

I'm in two minds as to whether i should I check out Amnesia, Space, Es Paradis, Pacha etc .......i've got the flyers (late 80's) and have watched the youtube videos from the same era (Alfredo on the decks) but appreciate they are massive commercial monsters now...... (it's about 50 euro's to get in on any given night....and a beer is upwads of 10 euro's, dont ask about spirits....ouch). Are there any clubs left in Ibiza that are not commercial, pop/dance/ EDM riddled?

Where would you go?

Wigs
Site Admin

Re: Old raver going to Ibiza

Post by Wigs » 29 Aug 2014, 08:56

Fair play!! Enjoy :)

I went to Ibiza in the summer of 1999 (only time I've been) for 2 weeks. Had a great time and went to Manumission, Pacha, Eden and maybe others (cant quite remember..lol)

As for the prices for drinks and entry I remember it being ridiculous then as well.

No idea what would be worth a visit nowadays though..

Let us know how you get on ;)

Grzyby15

Re: Old raver going to Ibiza

Post by Grzyby15 » 25 May 2015, 10:05

I'm planning to go to Ibiza. My friends have been there on honeymoon. They had a wild week partying:)

Return to “Off Topic / General Chat”