Twiiter?

Post anything off topic and chat about anything which is not covered in the other forums in here
Post Reply
User avatar
phatmedia
Posts: 626
Joined: 19 Jun 2009, 07:57
Location: phatcity
Contact:

Twiiter?

Post by phatmedia » 05 Jul 2011, 08:05

Anyone using twitter? I know it's a bit rubbs to be honest. I had an account that I cancelled last year as I didn't see the point of it but....as the new website is up and running the 'NEWS' section is basically my twitter feed so I have succumbed once again.

So if anyone is rocking the twittertwatter hook us up @Phatmedia

Cheers!D

User avatar
Wigs
Site Admin
Posts: 9174
Joined: 28 May 2009, 07:01
Location: Essex

Re: Twiiter?

Post by Wigs » 05 Jul 2011, 17:59

I've not used Twitter myself.. maybe one day.

User avatar
Higguz
Posts: 996
Joined: 15 Jun 2009, 18:44
Location: Earth

Re: Twiiter?

Post by Higguz » 03 Nov 2011, 18:49

This is the nearest to any social website i get & lately has been few & far between logging on so it would be a wate of time joining any others- plus i dont want any tom dick or harry knowing my biz :))

User avatar
Wigs
Site Admin
Posts: 9174
Joined: 28 May 2009, 07:01
Location: Essex

Re: Twiiter?

Post by Wigs » 03 Nov 2011, 19:15

Higguz wrote:This is the nearest to any social website i get & lately has been few & far between
Yeah, where have you been.. ;)

User avatar
Higguz
Posts: 996
Joined: 15 Jun 2009, 18:44
Location: Earth

Re: Twiiter?

Post by Higguz » 03 Nov 2011, 21:18

Wigs wrote:
Higguz wrote:This is the nearest to any social website i get & lately has been few & far between
Yeah, where have you been.. ;)

:)) I tend to go through phases where i'll be right on it with something then i tend to swap to something else & leave what i was doing hence why i come & go on here all the time.

User avatar
Wigs
Site Admin
Posts: 9174
Joined: 28 May 2009, 07:01
Location: Essex

Re: Twiiter?

Post by Wigs » 03 Nov 2011, 21:19

Higguz wrote: :)) I tend to go through phases where i'll be right on it with something then i tend to swap to something else & leave what i was doing hence why i come & go on here all the time.
That's ok, you are forgiven.. :)) ;)

User avatar
Higguz
Posts: 996
Joined: 15 Jun 2009, 18:44
Location: Earth

Re: Twiiter?

Post by Higguz » 03 Nov 2011, 21:21

Wigs wrote:
Higguz wrote: :)) I tend to go through phases where i'll be right on it with something then i tend to swap to something else & leave what i was doing hence why i come & go on here all the time.
That's ok, you are forgiven.. :)) ;)

Thanks ^:)^

User avatar
msprim
Posts: 501
Joined: 13 Jun 2009, 14:42
Location: Ireland
Contact:

Re: Twiiter?

Post by msprim » 05 Nov 2011, 11:42

Wigs wrote:
Higguz wrote: :)) I tend to go through phases where i'll be right on it with something then i tend to swap to something else & leave what i was doing hence why i come & go on here all the time.
That's ok, you are forgiven.. :)) ;)
I'm i forgiven too? For the same rason as Higguz :))
Image

User avatar
Wigs
Site Admin
Posts: 9174
Joined: 28 May 2009, 07:01
Location: Essex

Re: Twiiter?

Post by Wigs » 05 Nov 2011, 13:02

msprim wrote: I'm i forgiven too? For the same rason as Higguz :))
No! :)) :p

User avatar
Higguz
Posts: 996
Joined: 15 Jun 2009, 18:44
Location: Earth

Re: Twiiter?

Post by Higguz » 07 Nov 2011, 22:16

Wigs wrote:
msprim wrote: I'm i forgiven too? For the same reason as Higguz :))
No! :)) :p

I forgive you msprim ;) :))

Post Reply

Return to “Off Topic / General Chat”