Rave Flyer Collection for Sale

Post details of your rave flyer, poster, tickets, magazine sales you have and are willing to sell or swap with other members in here.
Wigs
Site Admin

Re: Rave Flyer Collection for Sale

Post by Wigs » 13 Mar 2018, 12:23

Dear Tav,

Thank you for your private message, it seems you have the same logistical problems for a meet up as the last time we talked in 2012.

I am aware the same format message has been sent to a number of people requesting payment of £500 into your bank account. This is a strange approach and particularly when we have not met you, seen evidence of your collection etc. You will be well aware that most scams online require someone paying money into a bank account in good faith, generally for goods or services that do not exist.

I guess the doubts many of us have is that fact that any time anyone asks to see more pictures (other than the few you have posted) you are not able to. Or someone (such as myself) tries to arrange to meet up, you are not able to. Anyone requesting more information does not get it, just almost an automated response to another question. Normally if someone want to sell something they will easily be able to provide more details, pictures etc.

Anyway, if you are serious, you are in the right place, as myself and many people on this forum have spent a lot of money over the years on flyers..

.....but we really need to see some evidence that (1) you exist in the real world (2) your collection exists in the real world.

So as Phatmedia requested, please post a picture of yourself with a UK newspaper and post some more pictures of your collection?

Thanks,
Wigs

Edit - For now, until you have done the above your private message privileges have been removed.

blayboy

Post by blayboy » 13 Mar 2018, 20:01

Hi Tav.

I am unable to respond to your private message so i am replying on here.

This has given me a strange sense of Deja-Vu so i have just checked back and realised why !

Circa 2000 you ran AngelFlyers.com. I remember the site but never bought any flyers as the prices were too high for fairly common flyers.
In 2002 you valued dreamscape 1 at 100k.
In 2003 you were quoted in the Metro in an article about the value of specific flyers (see attachment). Each time the flyers were valued at unrealistic prices (Im being polite!). I guess these were some of the flyers you were trying to sell!?

A few years later you tried to sell some flyers on the raveflyers message board but when the admin questioned you - you faulsely accused them of being sexist!! (still intruiged as to how you made that conclusion!)

From 2012. (When you tried to sell a collection for £250000!)
http://www.raveflyers.co.uk/wwwboard/messages/6843.html

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1553&p=10849&hilit=tav+moor#p10830

From 2014.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=2657&hilit=tav+moor

I have also numerous email correspondence with you asking for money to be transfered into your account for a 'sample' of flyers but stating you are unable to meet up or provide any additional photos.

Wasted enough time and energy on this now! Tired of going around in circles! Show us your flyers!!
Attachments
file.php.jpeg
Metro2003
file.php.jpeg (96.04 KiB) Viewed 1002 times

phatmedia

Post by phatmedia » 13 Mar 2018, 22:43

The prices Metro quoted from Angelflyers =)) =))

Weed

Post by Weed » 14 Mar 2018, 12:03

Wigs wrote:
13 Mar 2018, 12:23
I am aware the same format message has been sent to a number of people requesting payment of £500 into your bank account.
i didn't know about the request for money to be paid directly into a bank account, rather than using PayPal or a recognised escrow service -- i've deleted the thread started by Tav on the raveflyers.co.uk forum and posted a warning, with a link to this thread -- (thanks to Sam's post alerting me to the discussion here)

Tav

Post by Tav » 15 Mar 2018, 00:40

Hi Phatmedia/Weed/Wigs,

I appreciate your comments about your wanting to purchase one or both of the two Rave Flyer (RF) Collections for Sale in your last message. We intend to sell this RF collection to you for us both to do well, and whilst other offers are on the table, and you are being told this, to help you go on to win the buy. There is a lot of value in there for resale and restock. In hindsight, much of what you get can be used in increasing the value of your current, new, or upcoming collection.

Your request for photos has been met. Worldwide, i've been raving, clubbing, and barring since the 1980s. I have no one favourite tune. I am happy to agree that our upcoming transaction would be of fair value. On this matter, near identical thickness of RF, condition, and printing process deployed for all these RF is market standard. I have recently seen these Rf sold in a variety of locations (shops, houses, and clubs), on various websites including eBay, Gumtree, and Instagram for this amount and more.

There are 1, 000s of common, uncommon and rare RF included in the two RF collections spanning 1989-2018 inclusively. Once our deal is done, and the Bacs or Chaps is received by me, I'll then be enabled to send it to you later this week. Provide me with your shipping address and your first and last name. We could close the sale as early as you're ready. I am often below market rate. We welcome meeting our clients and customers in London, UK, and abroad.

GALLERY

CONTENT REMOVED BY ADMIN AS POST IS BY A POTENTIAL SCAMMER WHO AFTER REPEATED REQUESTS TO PEOPLE TO TRANSFER MONEY DIRECTLY INTO A BANK ACCOUNT WOULD NOT PROVE HIS (OR THE FLYERS) EXISTENCE.

I have sold some RF singles and collections to the peers of Phatmedia already. Other friends, like Steven, are likely to want some or all of us to collect RF. Whilst other offers are on the table, and you were told this Weed, so you can go on to win the buy. There is a lot of value, in there for resale and restock. In foresight, much of what you'll get can be used in auction. We do not accept returns, nor do we do refunds. Wigs, i'm happy to agree that our expected transaction is of fair value. On this matter, there is much value among the 10, 000 RF collection for £1, 000 including free P+P in The UK. This can be posted and packed for free. Separately, there is a lot of variety a 1, 000 RF collection for £500 including free P+P in The UK.

Phatmedia, our clients and customers often thank us for the cheapness, condition, and presentation as boxed and bagged concerning our A4-DL RF as M-NM in our RF collections. I have recently seen these types of RF sales sold by CPH/CPT or otherwise, in a number of places (flats, bars, and pubs). I have included for your perusal, some examples of buys and sales at RF events, jumble, and galleries in The UK and abroad (CPRFC £1, 000-£5, 000), 1980s-2000s, and volumes were 10, 000 RFC to 50, 000 RFC respectively. We are cost effective and delivery efficient. We may have noticed that we are not as dear as some outlets (CPF £10 Desire, Pez, London, 1992) including eBay, Loot, and VK.

Wigs, i have met a number of you over the years whilst I was out at AWOL, Laristos, TG, Renaissancce, Heaven, Trade, Rocket, Fantazia, Rapture, Hippodrome, Camden Palace, Koko, Desire, and Hacienda. Moreover, i've discussed RF collecting with Junior around Black Cap, Duncan, Angel, Crown, York, Castle, Candybox, Oh! Bar, Owl, Comptons, Aroma, McDonald's, Starbucks, Costa, Pret, as well as Nero. I hope that this message resolves our situation of how much to spend with us, Phatmedia.

Weed, which of these two RF collections above, do you want to buy now?

CONTENT REMOVED BY ADMIN AS POST IS BY A POTENTIAL SCAMMER WHO AFTER REPEATED REQUESTS TO PEOPLE TO TRANSFER MONEY DIRECTLY INTO A BANK ACCOUNT WOULD NOT PROVE HIS (OR THE FLYERS) EXISTENCE.

Wigs
Site Admin

Post by Wigs » 15 Mar 2018, 11:17

Tav wrote:
15 Mar 2018, 00:40
and whilst other offers are on the table,
If you have offers Tav and someone is crazy enough to send money via bank transfer without seeing the goods.... Take it!!

Tav wrote:
Your request for photos has been met.
No it has not! Same photos which show relatively few flyers and could have been just copied from the internet

Tav wrote:
I am happy to agree that our upcoming transaction would be of fair value.

I'm sure you do.... We don't know it exists.

Tav wrote:
Once our deal is done, and the Bacs or Chaps is received by me, I'll then be enabled to send it to you later this week.
Payment into a bank account for goods without seeing them.... hmm.. what could possibly go wrong.. Sounds like a scam Tav!

Tav wrote:
Tere are 1, 000s of common, uncommon and rare RF included in the two RF collections spanning 1989-2018 inclusively.
Show more photos please

Tav wrote:
our clients and customers often thank us for the cheapness, condition, and presentation as boxed and bagged concerning our A4-DL RF as M-NM in our RF collections. I have recently seen these types of RF sales sold by CPH/CPT or otherwise, in a number of places (flats, bars, and pubs). I have included for your perusal, some examples of buys and sales at RF events, jumble, and galleries in The UK and abroad (CPRFC £1, 000-£5, 000), 1980s-2000s, and volumes were 10, 000 RFC to 50, 000 RFC respectively. We are cost effective and delivery efficient. We may have noticed that we are not as dear as some outlets (CPF £10 Desire, Pez, London, 1992) including eBay, Loot, and VK.
The above is gobbledegook
Tav wrote:
nor do we do refunds.
I'm very sure you don't..
Tav wrote:
I'm pretty sure the answer is 'none'.

Tav wrote:
Wigs, i have met a number of you over the years whilst I was out at AWOL, Laristos, TG, Renaissancce, Heaven, Trade, Rocket, Fantazia, Rapture, Hippodrome, Camden Palace, Koko, Desire, and Hacienda. Moreover, i've discussed RF collecting with Junior around Black Cap, Duncan, Angel, Crown, York, Castle, Candybox, Oh! Bar, Owl, Comptons, Aroma, McDonald's, Starbucks, Costa, Pret, as well as Nero.
Why won't you meet now to discuss and prove your existence and the existence of your collection?

Tav wrote:
I hope that this message resolves our situation of how much to spend with us,
No, it does not.

One very simple request...

Please post a photo of yourself with a UK newspaper in a UK location

Weed

Post by Weed » 15 Mar 2018, 14:57

Wigs wrote:
15 Mar 2018, 11:17
Tav wrote:
I'm pretty sure the answer is 'none'.
you are correct Wigs -- i wouldn't have anything to do with Tav's collection of flyers even if he paid me in advance to take them off him

blayboy

Post by blayboy » 15 Mar 2018, 18:03

Wow ! That's some reply !

Surely it would just be quicker & easier to take some new photos of the flyer collection and either upload them to this site or email them to the admin if you have problems uploading them !

Tav

Post by Tav » 16 Mar 2018, 14:36

Hi there,

I'm happy to confirm that we do free postage and packaging in The UK. Before, you pay, you did say you'd need to see more photos, so you'd then go ahead if, you liked them. Here are some new photos of the RF collection, which includes 100's of RF are from the UKRF wants lists. You may also find a photo of myself by request here:

CONTENT REMOVED BY ADMIN AS POST IS BY A POTENTIAL SCAMMER WHO AFTER REPEATED REQUESTS TO PEOPLE TO TRANSFER MONEY DIRECTLY INTO A BANK ACCOUNT WOULD NOT PROVE HIS (OR THE FLYERS) EXISTENC.

niconelove

Post by niconelove » 17 Mar 2018, 08:03

last time he tried selling these he used all the pictures from my website, and it now looks like he is scamming people by selling cards going by his link he posted
sad sad man
thousands of flyers for sale, also coach and ticket sales for upcoming events like HTID, RAINDANCE, EPIDEMIK, UPROAR ETC.
http://www.onelovemagazine.co.uk

Return to “Rave Flyer, Poster, Ticket, Magazine Sales & Swaps”