Rave Flyer Collection for Sale

Post details of your rave flyer, poster, tickets, magazine sales you have and are willing to sell or swap with other members in here.
blayboy

Re: Rave Flyer Collection for Sale

Post by blayboy » 17 Mar 2018, 11:11

Tav...

This still doesnt add up. Cant see your tumblr pics. The image of you is the same pic that has been floating around for ages!

I think we should give it until the end of the month before we contact the fraud squad

https://www.actionfraud.police.uk/report_fraud

Tav

Post by Tav » 17 Mar 2018, 16:01

Hi there,

Please find further RF photos as you have requested to aid your decision in buying these from me. It is a 10, 000 RF collection at £0.10p CPT for £1, 000 including free P+P in The UK, or, a 1, 000 RF collection for £0.50p CPT £500 including free P+P in The UK.

CONTENT REMOVED BY ADMIN AS POST IS BY A POTENTIAL SCAMMER WHO AFTER REPEATED REQUESTS TO PEOPLE TO TRANSFER MONEY DIRECTLY INTO A BANK ACCOUNT WOULD NOT PROVE HIS (OR THE FLYERS) EXISTENCE.

Wigs
Site Admin

Post by Wigs » 17 Mar 2018, 17:43

Dear Tav, you continue to answer questions in your posts which have not been asked.

As an example.
Tav wrote:
17 Mar 2018, 16:01
Nic, i agree with you, that i know many RF/RP collectors from your website.
Nic said you took pictures from his site last time you tried to sell your 'flyers'. Nothing about knowing collectors from his site?
Tav wrote:
17 Mar 2018, 16:01
We do on occasion, make minor/major donations to individuals and institutions, Wigs.
I have no idea what question that is answering??

Anyway, we are going round in circles and you keep posting the same information about your sale and answering questions that have not been asked. It is all very strange and does not seem to be genuine at all. Particularly when you are asking for bank transfers before anyone has physically seen any flyers.

Several times you have been requested to prove you exist by posting a picture of yourself with a current UK newspaper.. This request has been ignored.

To use your format:

SUMMARY:
Prove you exist as requested.

If you do not do this within 7 days your account will be suspended and details about your sale will be deleted from the forum.

Any further posts by yourself which include the same copy/paste information will be deleted.

Tav

Post by Tav » 18 Mar 2018, 02:30

Hi Weed/Wigs/blayboy/ecetera,

I am happy to hear that this looks something your likely to be going ahead with.

CONTENT REMOVED BY ADMIN AS POST IS BY A POTENTIAL SCAMMER WHO AFTER REPEATED REQUESTS TO PEOPLE TO TRANSFER MONEY DIRECTLY INTO A BANK ACCOUNT WOULD NOT PROVE HIS (OR THE FLYERS) EXISTENCE.

Weed

Post by Weed » 18 Mar 2018, 08:29

Wigs wrote:
17 Mar 2018, 17:43
Prove you exist as requested..
it has been suggested elsewhere that Tav is in fact a bot -- the main argument against this is that over the years AI has grown from strength to strength, whereas the probability of Tav passing a Turing test has remained more or less constant

Wigs
Site Admin

Post by Wigs » 18 Mar 2018, 11:57

Once again, not answering the simple request to prove you exist.
Tav wrote:
18 Mar 2018, 02:30
Hi Weed/Wigs/blayboy/ecetera,
I am happy to hear that this looks something your likely to be going ahead with.
Likely is not the word I think any of would use.

Tav wrote:
18 Mar 2018, 02:30
1, 000, 000 Emails sent by Angelflyers and 0.01% success was received during 2018.
10, 952 Interested
128 Offered
002 Withdrawn
Ten thousand interested?

TAV - PLEASE READ THE BELOW CAREFULY

Prove you exist as requested before - Just post a picture of yourself with a current UK newspaper.

If you do not do this on your next post your account will be suspended and details about your sale will be deleted from the forum.

Wigs
Site Admin

Post by Wigs » 23 Mar 2018, 15:58

Dear Tav,

YOU HAVE BEEN BANNED FROM THE FORUM AND MUCH OF THE CONTENT OF YOUR POSTS REMOVED.

THREAD LOCKED.

Return to “Rave Flyer, Poster, Ticket, Magazine Sales & Swaps”