EBAY FLYERS

Post details of your rave flyer, poster, tickets, magazine sales you have and are willing to sell or swap with other members in here.
Ruma

EBAY FLYERS

Post by Ruma » 10 Jun 2013, 09:10

I notice there's some nice 89 flyers popping up on eBay that we've all seen before,but £20,& £30 buy it nows on them,personally I think he,she,will struggle to sell them at such high prices,I know that 99p start bids is always a better option and let us collectors decide what that flyers worth,what do you think folks ? :))

Wigs
Site Admin

Re: EBAY FLYERS

Post by Wigs » 10 Jun 2013, 13:20

Ruma wrote:I notice there's some nice 89 flyers popping up on eBay that we've all seen before,but £20,& £30 buy it nows on them,personally I think he,she,will struggle to sell them at such high prices,I know that 99p start bids is always a better option and let us collectors decide what that flyers worth,what do you think folks ? :))
I saw some of those last night and a couple of the buy it nows went very quickly. The first Raindance and an early Labaryth one. The seller had qouted the last Raindance as last being sold for £15 (which is what the buy it now went for). Unfortunately for them, I think the version they sold was the rarer alternative version, which last sold for around £45 (could be wrong as I only looked quickly last night)

Regarding the starting prices, I can actually understand some sellers starting the price high sometimes as you are always in danger of it selling for 99p... and I guess some people would rather keep it than sell for that price. ;)

Return to “Rave Flyer, Poster, Ticket, Magazine Sales & Swaps”