Interesting Rave Flyer Sales!

Post details of your rave flyer, poster, tickets, magazine sales you have and are willing to sell or swap with other members in here.
Wigs
Site Admin

Re: Interesting Rave Flyer Sales!

Post by Wigs » 17 Jan 2014, 18:38

See there is a purple haze in this little lot..

Shame the whole bundle is £25 though.. I've got that one anyway.. #:-s

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Rave-Flyer-Co ... 19e78708cc

Wigs
Site Admin

Post by Wigs » 17 Sep 2014, 19:53

blayboy wrote:http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Rave-Flyers-F ... 35dca81e95

Heres another one....!
No takers for £500 though.. ;)

Tim

Post by Tim » 17 Sep 2014, 22:19

Lets be honest its well over priced! Now if it was a frame like the one from the 'flyer walls' section with around 40 plus '88 '89 flyers from sunrise to RIP.. The Project to biology.. spectrum shoom ect id think about it. Saying that as soon as it was in my hands I like alot of other collects would take them out the frame put them in folder or similar and bin the frame. Think this sale is more aimed at clubbers who were there at these or similar clubs and have no idea of the value of them and.. are loaded! Good luck with the sale :-BD

Tim

Post by Tim » 17 Sep 2014, 22:29

How does anyone know if the flyers are original and not scans cos if I was gonna pay £500 id hope they were an who's to know unless they pull the frame apart which would kind of defeat the point of your purchase. The trip flyer whicy is the best imo looks like the sides have been cut off as thd actual flyer sold in the last 6 months.. check flyer sale lists. Think if he wants to make a few quid he needs to sell his actual flyers. You can always frame your fav 5 for yourself and put the rest up!

Wigs
Site Admin

Post by Wigs » 13 Oct 2014, 19:21

I was watching this listing on ebay and thinking of putting in a cheeky bid..

It's been sold as a buy it now for £40, which is probably a good deal (and fortunately much more than my cheeky bid would have been)

On a positive note, its the seller 'This and That' that has bought it judging by the 4058 feedback from the buyer. ;)

So I can happily get outbid on anything I would have wanted from the box at some time in the future now.. :))

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/181556870704? ... EBIDX%3AIT
Shoebox full of Rave Flyers - mostly between 1990-1992 for events around London and the South East...

Includes flyers/newsletters for Rage, Dance '90/'91, Raindance, Perception, Energy, Fantazia, Amnesia House, Sterns/In-Ter-Dance, The Eclipse, Wonderland Arena, Tasco Warehouse etc etc

Ideally collection only from Bethnal Green, but would discuss postage if bid is worth it...

blayboy

Post by blayboy » 13 Oct 2014, 20:40

Was also watching this item.. £40 is not bad.. bet there were a few early 90s Eclipse & Midlands flyers in there ..!

Wigs
Site Admin

Post by Wigs » 25 Oct 2014, 08:12

Just updating the stats and noticed Sam sold the below for £60…. a nice result for 2013 / 2014 flyers :-BD

50+ Rave Flyers - Hardcore 4 Beat Hard House Trance Techno Events

Contents Include (Promoters): Hardcore Heaven, HTID, Fusion, Labrynth, Raindance, Dreamscape and loads more.

Date / Year of Flyers Most from 2013 - 2014, there maybe some slightly older:

blayboy

Post by blayboy » 26 Oct 2014, 18:08

I was also amazed... They have actually paid but i am keeping an eye on the item with Track and Trace as it has not been collected yet! Have messaged them the reference number but had no response !
Item ******* and is being progressed through our network for delivery.
Not sure what this actually means... guess its waiting for them to collect it?!

In other words still the potential for this to go wrong and me be left out of pocket!! When i have feedback or or when they complain and Ebay refund them will let you know... :-s

Return to “Rave Flyer, Poster, Ticket, Magazine Sales & Swaps”