raveonart ebay sales

Post details of your rave flyer, poster, tickets, magazine sales you have and are willing to sell or swap with other members in here.
User avatar
phatmedia
Posts: 640
Joined: 19 Jun 2009, 07:57
Location: phatcity
Contact:

Re: raveonart ebay sales

Post by phatmedia » 03 Nov 2010, 11:53

Wigs wrote:Strangly the sellers name has now changed on ebay?

I notice that none of the items that finished yesterday sold either...
The plot thickens....if anyone has bought fake / repro'd flyers when sold as originals negative feedback should be left to make people aware what's going on. If people want to sell copies and state they are copies, fine, but if people sell copies as originals they should be named and shamed. No room for that shite.

That's my 2pence anyway :(( take it easy!

juslisten
Posts: 41
Joined: 17 Dec 2009, 09:36

Re: raveonart ebay sales

Post by juslisten » 03 Nov 2010, 13:33

Man... i lost some money there. I've reported him to ebay, his new life as a brunette i think goes against eBay seller rules. Tosser =;

juslisten
Posts: 41
Joined: 17 Dec 2009, 09:36

Re: raveonart ebay sales

Post by juslisten » 03 Nov 2010, 13:35

phatmedia wrote:
Wigs wrote:Strangly the sellers name has now changed on ebay?

I notice that none of the items that finished yesterday sold either...
The plot thickens....if anyone has bought fake / repro'd flyers when sold as originals negative feedback should be left to make people aware what's going on. If people want to sell copies and state they are copies, fine, but if people sell copies as originals they should be named and shamed. No room for that shite.

That's my 2pence anyway :(( take it easy!

I left feedback before i knew for sure they were fake, that'll teach me... Trust me i'll be keeping my eyes open for this guy.

User avatar
Mart
Posts: 1166
Joined: 13 Jun 2009, 14:58

Re: raveonart ebay sales

Post by Mart » 03 Nov 2010, 13:40

O Dear, i feel for the folk that have been ripped off - i would be pissed off :(

User avatar
beach_borosix
Posts: 301
Joined: 30 Jun 2009, 13:43
Location: Posterville, UK
Contact:

Re: raveonart ebay sales

Post by beach_borosix » 03 Nov 2010, 15:17

Higguz wrote:Coupled with what Beach! has said about already being skanked by this seller in the past with the same Amnesia/Kaleidoscope flyer
I didn't say it was that flyer but you have been duped with the same one as well!...

User avatar
beach_borosix
Posts: 301
Joined: 30 Jun 2009, 13:43
Location: Posterville, UK
Contact:

Re: raveonart ebay sales

Post by beach_borosix » 03 Nov 2010, 15:21

juslisten wrote:Man... i lost some money there.
And me!...
juslisten wrote:I've reported him to ebay
Did that as well and Paypal... You need to do that as well... You have 45 days to do so!...
juslisten wrote:Tosser
Agreed!... Sorry for before... I hope I gave you enough info?...

User avatar
beach_borosix
Posts: 301
Joined: 30 Jun 2009, 13:43
Location: Posterville, UK
Contact:

Re: raveonart ebay sales

Post by beach_borosix » 03 Nov 2010, 15:41

Wigs wrote:Strangly the sellers name has now changed on ebay?
I did see that as well... He is trying turn into a girl to get some sympathy!...
Wigs wrote:I notice that none of the items that finished yesterday sold either...
He know's that his goose is cooked... He can't sell anymore copies if he get's negative feedback!...

User avatar
beach_borosix
Posts: 301
Joined: 30 Jun 2009, 13:43
Location: Posterville, UK
Contact:

Re: raveonart ebay sales

Post by beach_borosix » 03 Nov 2010, 15:58

phatmedia wrote:if anyone has bought fake / repro'd flyers when sold as originals negative feedback should be left to make people aware what's going on. If people want to sell copies and state they are copies, fine, but if people sell copies as originals they should be named and shamed. No room for that shite.
Image

User avatar
Higguz
Posts: 996
Joined: 15 Jun 2009, 18:44
Location: Earth

Re: raveonart ebay sales

Post by Higguz » 03 Nov 2010, 16:02

beach_borosix wrote:
Higguz wrote:Coupled with what Beach! has said about already being skanked by this seller in the past with the same Amnesia/Kaleidoscope flyer
I didn't say it was that flyer but you have been duped with the same one as well!...

Sorry my bad - must have been the red mist made me read your post wrong :))

juslisten
Posts: 41
Joined: 17 Dec 2009, 09:36

Re: raveonart ebay sales

Post by juslisten » 03 Nov 2010, 16:49

beach_borosix wrote:
juslisten wrote:Man... i lost some money there.
And me!...
juslisten wrote:I've reported him to ebay
Did that as well and Paypal... You need to do that as well... You have 45 days to do so!...
juslisten wrote:Tosser
Agreed!... Sorry for before... I hope I gave you enough info?...
Yes, thanks man, big respect to you and the all the other honest collectors and sellers. I'll look into the paypal thing. I now realise this dude has sold me three fake flyers, Fantazia Hacienda, The same Amnesia/Kaleidoscope one as mentioned above and the Sunrise Midsummer. Well over 50 quid for the lot, money down the drain. Lets hope we've seen the last of this twat.

Post Reply

Return to “Rave Flyer, Poster, Ticket, Magazine Sales & Swaps”