raveonart ebay sales

Post details of your rave flyer, poster, tickets, magazine sales you have and are willing to sell or swap with other members in here.
Wigs
Site Admin

Re: raveonart ebay sales

Post by Wigs » 11 Oct 2010, 20:31

Higguz wrote:You'll probably hear the outcome when someone makes a post full of expletives :))
Gotta say, when ever I loose out on a bid I'm never that bothered.. I have my the top price I'm willing to pay and if someone will pay more than that then fair play to them..

I may cry a little though. :))

Higguz

Post by Higguz » 11 Oct 2010, 20:55

Wigs wrote:
Higguz wrote:You'll probably hear the outcome when someone makes a post full of expletives :))
Gotta say, when ever I loose out on a bid I'm never that bothered.. I have my the top price I'm willing to pay and if someone will pay more than that then fair play to them..

I may cry a little though. :))

It depends what the flyer is - if its something im after alot & i miss out i tend to get the right arse :))

Wigs
Site Admin

Post by Wigs » 01 Nov 2010, 18:14

I've seen the debate over there.. :-?

Will be interestering to see further responses.

Higguz

Post by Higguz » 01 Nov 2010, 18:29

Wigs wrote:
I've seen the debate over there.. :-?

Will be interestering to see further responses.

Yes its not good really is it - there seems to be quite a bit of discontent & you know the saying....theres no smoke without fire /:)

Wigs
Site Admin

Post by Wigs » 01 Nov 2010, 19:10

It's a tricky thing and hard to prove either way, so will be interesting to hear what Ravonart has to say.

Higguz

Post by Higguz » 01 Nov 2010, 19:40

Wigs wrote:It's a tricky thing and hard to prove either way, so will be interesting to hear what Ravonart has to say.

Yes i look forward to seeing his reply to the accusations :-?

Higguz

Post by Higguz » 01 Nov 2010, 19:43

What do you think about the flyers you got from him - do you believe they're fake?

phatmedia

Post by phatmedia » 02 Nov 2010, 09:18

I find it hard to think anyone would sell fake / reproduced flyers as originals especially if they want to become a trusted seller on the 'bay!
Im also pretty sure that us lot would be able to spot a repro'd flyer. They look legit to me from the auction pics, its just the 'original' artwork that would be a reprint which is fine.

beach_borosix

Post by beach_borosix » 02 Nov 2010, 14:26

I really trusted this gezza but once he tried to palm me off with this amnesia flyer... Trouble was... The fold mark was printed on the flyer!... I confronted him about it and he said he got it off another snide collector "Lew"...

Got me money back and regained my trust... I have had some inquiries about fake flyers through here and borosix and I sort of had an idea who sold / selling the flyers... Gave matey the info and thought nothing of it...

Won an auction off Neal but it took two weeks to get here... He knew what the score was and I sort of knew what was going to happen next...

Got the flyer today and I am not impressed indeed... I trusted Neal as he has sorted me out with some wicked flyers but to try and scam me twice it's not on MATE... The quality of the front image is shit... The paper is shit... And the writing on the back is shit and not even clear... The fucking thing has blu tac marks on it but it has no fucking blu tac!...

Now when people see me flaming snide fuckers who think it is clever to sell something they don't have... You know why!...

I was wondering if to do a "real or fake" section on my site... I think I will as I now have two snide flyers to document...

BTW: I got the same original snide flyer off another matey [ who Neal sold it on to ] for work on his site!... Wanker...

Return to “Rave Flyer, Poster, Ticket, Magazine Sales & Swaps”