Energy (Eclipse) (22 Mar 91) - Filled

Post details of flyers you are looking for in here
Forum rules
1) If you choose to trade with another member you do so at your own risk. If money is changing hands then the transaction should be completed through either eBay or Paypal for your protection.
2) This site takes no responsibilty for flyers traded between members
Wigs
Site Admin

Energy (Eclipse) (22 Mar 91) - Filled

Post by Wigs » 06 Jun 2010, 17:02

I'm looking for one of these...

Energy (Eclipse) (22 Mar 91)

beach_borosix

Re: Energy (Eclipse) (22 Mar 91)

Post by beach_borosix » 29 Jul 2010, 17:55

Wigs wrote:I'm looking for one of these...

I think I may have one of they... I'll have a look!...

Wigs
Site Admin

Post by Wigs » 29 Jul 2010, 18:00

beach_borosix wrote:

I think I may have one of they... I'll have a look!...
Thanks. :D

Higguz

Post by Higguz » 23 Aug 2010, 18:55

Hello wigs,how tricks mate? - long time no log on,tried getting on a couple of days ago but saw you were transfering over to a new server - have there been problems? Glad you've kept the same layout etc not like over the road :-BD

Anyhow are still after this Energy flyer? If so i have one for you - just give me a shout

Wigs
Site Admin

Post by Wigs » 23 Aug 2010, 19:20

Higguz wrote: Hello wigs,how tricks mate? - long time no log on,tried getting on a couple of days ago but saw you were transfering over to a new server - have there been problems? Glad you've kept the same layout etc not like over the road :-BD

Anyhow are still after this Energy flyer? If so i have one for you - just give me a shout
Hi mate, I'm still buying the odd bits here and there.. just can't help myself.. I've transfered to a new host. You may remember that the previous one never charged me anything.. Anyway, I heard they were going to pull the plug on their hosting service so had to pay a chunk of money to them and then set up an account with a new company.. another chuck of money.. :)) .. But I'm now paying my way. :))

Oh, I am still after that energy flyer.. I bid on one a month or so ago on ebay but got outbid.

Higguz

Post by Higguz » 23 Aug 2010, 21:45

Wigs wrote:
Higguz wrote: Hello wigs,how tricks mate? - long time no log on,tried getting on a couple of days ago but saw you were transfering over to a new server - have there been problems? Glad you've kept the same layout etc not like over the road :-BD

Hi mate, I'm still buying the odd bits here and there.. just can't help myself.. I've transfered to a new host. You may remember that the previous one never charged me anything.. Anyway, I heard they were going to pull the plug on their hosting service so had to pay a chunk of money to them and then set up an account with a new company.. another chuck of money.. :)) .. But I'm now paying my way. :))

Oh, I am still after that energy flyer.. I bid on one a month or so ago on ebay but got outbid.

No worries mate - pm me a reminder of your address & i'll send it over asap.
Yeah i kind of had too much of flyers for a while & didnt buy anything but the bug is creeping back again @-)
So the games up as far as free hosting is concerned - bummer - at least it lasted for a bit,are the new hosts a bit more on the ball?

Wigs
Site Admin

Post by Wigs » 24 Aug 2010, 19:38

Higguz wrote:So the games up as far as free hosting is concerned - bummer - at least it lasted for a bit,are the new hosts a bit more on the ball?
Yep games up.. :)) Lets just say it's a proper company I've signed up with this time so should be on the ball. :-BD

Wigs
Site Admin

Post by Wigs » 24 Aug 2010, 19:41

Higguz wrote:No worries mate - pm me a reminder of your address & i'll send it over asap.
Nice one, i'll send you a pm shortly. ;)

Wigs
Site Admin

Post by Wigs » 28 Aug 2010, 12:40

Filled - Thanks Higguz. :-BD

Return to “Wanted Flyers”