Wanted - Ravin Eye Magazines

Post details of flyers you are looking for in here
Forum rules
1) If you choose to trade with another member you do so at your own risk. If money is changing hands then the transaction should be completed through either eBay or Paypal for your protection.
2) This site takes no responsibilty for flyers traded between members
Higguz

Re: Wanted - Ravin Eye Magazines

Post by Higguz » 07 Feb 2011, 20:38

malgossno1 wrote:
phatmedia wrote:Can you believe, the only old skool mag included in that crate I got was a copy of Ravin Eye issue 3! It is a black & white photocopied mag. Lwt me know if that is any good to you, otherwise Ill hang on to it.
:(( :)) i can believe it haha gutted 8-}

Thanks for your offer mate very much appreciated :) i already have issue 3 though.

i shall keep on looking then :ymsigh: hahaha

It will come Mal - it will come.The one i was after for yonks eventually showed up on ebay & i got it pretty cheap really so i was well chuffed.

Wigs
Site Admin

Post by Wigs » 07 Feb 2011, 20:44

Higguz wrote:It will come Mal - it will come.The one i was after for yonks eventually showed up on ebay & i got it pretty cheap really so i was well chuffed.
For sure it will turn up at some point... :-ss

Mart

Post by Mart » 07 Feb 2011, 20:46

Higguz wrote:
malgossno1 wrote:
phatmedia wrote:Can you believe, the only old skool mag included in that crate I got was a copy of Ravin Eye issue 3! It is a black & white photocopied mag. Lwt me know if that is any good to you, otherwise Ill hang on to it.
:(( :)) i can believe it haha gutted 8-}

Thanks for your offer mate very much appreciated :) i already have issue 3 though.

i shall keep on looking then :ymsigh: hahaha

It will come Mal - it will come.The one i was after for yonks eventually showed up on ebay & i got it pretty cheap really so i was well chuffed.
Hope so mate fingers crossed haha the thing that makes me laugh though is that there must be loads of folk who has the mag sitting in a box hahahaha

Higguz

Post by Higguz » 07 Feb 2011, 20:55

:)) yeah theres probably hundreds of the buggers up & down the country in peoples lofts & cupboards.What year is it from?

Mart

Post by Mart » 07 Feb 2011, 21:04

Higguz wrote::)) yeah theres probably hundreds of the buggers up & down the country in peoples lofts & cupboards.What year is it from?
The year 2002, funny thing is im waiting on a box of flyers from that time (i think) and im hoping that theres one in there but i wont find out til august hahahaha

Higguz

Post by Higguz » 07 Feb 2011, 21:10

malgossno1 wrote:
Higguz wrote::)) yeah theres probably hundreds of the buggers up & down the country in peoples lofts & cupboards.What year is it from?
The year 2002, funny thing is im waiting on a box of flyers from that time (i think) and im hoping that theres one in there but i wont find out til august hahahaha

will keep my fingers crossed for you mate - i just had a quick scan on the interweb & couldnt find anything (well except an article/interview on Fantazia which you might like if you've not seen it http://www.fantazia.org.uk/Scene/magazines/ravineye.htm)

Mart

Post by Mart » 07 Feb 2011, 21:15

Higguz wrote:
malgossno1 wrote:

will keep my fingers crossed for you mate - i just had a quick scan on the interweb & couldnt find anything (well except an article/interview on Fantazia which you might like if you've not seen it http://www.fantazia.org.uk/Scene/magazines/ravineye.htm)
ive just put a add on ush.net hopefully someone will get back to me :-ss :)) Thats an interesting read that article on the fantazia forum ive got it backed up in a folder, man that sounds sad :))

Cheers for your help mate :-BD

Higguz

Post by Higguz » 07 Feb 2011, 21:20

malgossno1 wrote:ive just put a add on ush.net hopefully someone will get back to me :-ss :)) Thats an interesting read that article on the fantazia forum ive got it backed up in a folder, man that sounds sad :))

Cheers for your help mate :-BD
No worries mate - thats not sad believe me,i have loads of stuff like that saved away :-B

Return to “Wanted Flyers”