ENERGY FLYER WANTED!! Will pay top price!!

Post details of flyers you are looking for in here
Forum rules
1) If you choose to trade with another member you do so at your own risk. If money is changing hands then the transaction should be completed through either eBay or Paypal for your protection.
2) This site takes no responsibilty for flyers traded between members
Tim

ENERGY FLYER WANTED!! Will pay top price!!

Post by Tim » 23 Mar 2017, 16:51

Flyers is below. It's the one on the left in grey/yellow colour. It's from 1990 and held at Moon Club Bristol.. Thanks
Attachments
IMG_2850.JPG
IMG_2850.JPG (27 KiB) Viewed 1108 times

Tim

Re: ENERGY FLYER WANTED!! Will pay top price!!

Post by Tim » 05 Mar 2018, 01:32

I managed to get the energy flyer I wanted. I said I'd be willing to pay 'Top price', I just didn't realise how much the top price would be ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜‚ Never again, well until the other one I need comes up =))

Wigs
Site Admin

Post by Wigs » 08 Mar 2018, 17:16

Tim wrote: โ†‘
05 Mar 2018, 01:32
I managed to get the energy flyer I wanted. I said I'd be willing to pay 'Top price', I just didn't realise how much the top price would be ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜‚ Never again, well until the other one I need comes up =))
Well done.. I'm not sure, but you may have been bidding against me... ;)
Hopefully if it was I didn't push you too high.

Tim

Post by Tim » 09 Mar 2018, 00:30

I knew I'd have to put a high bid in to hopefully win it! TBH I put on quite a bit more than the price I won it for. Yeah I think you won the other moon club one, I'd never seen that before. The seller was telling me he had bought most of his collection off eBay in the early years and the actual flyer I won is exact the same one that sold 10 plus years earlier for ยฃ1, for two Lol. You can tell by a slight fold in the corner. The rarity can be the attraction a lot of the time plus I'd never seen this design in this colour. Just a few more I need, would like now! Quite fancy the small moon club flyer from Nov '90 ๐Ÿ‘

Wigs
Site Admin

Post by Wigs » 09 Mar 2018, 16:27

09 Mar 2018, 00:30
Yeah I think you won the other moon club one, I'd never seen that before.
Yeah, I did win the other one.
09 Mar 2018, 00:30
. The seller was telling me he had bought most of his collection off eBay in the early years and the actual flyer I won is exact the same one that sold 10 plus years earlier for ยฃ1, for two Lol.
What a result!! a good investment for them.

Return to โ€œWanted Flyersโ€