Humanity 89

Post details of flyers you are looking for in here
Forum rules
1) If you choose to trade with another member you do so at your own risk. If money is changing hands then the transaction should be completed through either eBay or Paypal for your protection.
2) This site takes no responsibilty for flyers traded between members
Andy Chamberlain

Humanity 89

Post by Andy Chamberlain » 16 Jun 2016, 08:19

Hello
I'm new to this site so 'bear with me'

I used to put on parties back in 89 called 'Humanity' I paid a film crew to film them but because of reasons beyond my control I have no copies of the VHS tapes
I am after one of the tapes in any format and some original flyers from Humanity 89 (9/9/89)
the party was in a warehouse in Croydon behind Carpet Warehouse. The film crew filmed the party from the build up in the morning to the actual party and then the police raiding it at 0500 in the morning

I used Laser Creations & Laser Magic for light shows during the night, so the companies were battling it out between each other and the show was brilliant

I also printed VIP passes with Humanity logo on the front and my name on the back which I encapsulated in plastic so they would last

if anyone can help me with any copies of either the video or the flyers this would be great and I am willing to pay for these items

Wigs
Site Admin

Re: Humanity 89

Post by Wigs » 19 Jun 2016, 18:56

Hi Andy,

Welcome to the site.. Good luck with your search for the footage. I used to have a video called 'Rave 89' which I picked up in 1990 (sadly don't have anymore - but sure some of the footage is knocking around youtube) and that had various footage from different raves, and possibly (but can't be sure) had some of Humanity.

Might be worth sending a message to user Phatmedia (Dave) as he has collected various footage of different events over the years.

Cheers,
Wigs

Wigs
Site Admin

Post by Wigs » 19 Jun 2016, 19:02

Bingo!!

A quick search of youtube and I've found the video I used to have. Part 3 of the video is on the link below and Humanity is from about 2 mins in :-BD Enjoy!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BvQo6HmZSk

phatmedia

Post by phatmedia » 20 Jun 2016, 11:47

Id not seen the Humainty footage before I don't think. Lasers looked wicked Andy!

Andy Chamberlain

Post by Andy Chamberlain » 21 Jun 2016, 07:11

cheers Wigs

the reason the lasers where so was because at the time there were two laser companies doing all the raves, so I employed both of them for my first party :-)

Laser Creations & Laser Magic

Return to “Wanted Flyers”