To the core Mag's?

Post details of flyers you are looking for in here
Forum rules
1) If you choose to trade with another member you do so at your own risk. If money is changing hands then the transaction should be completed through either eBay or Paypal for your protection.
2) This site takes no responsibilty for flyers traded between members
tribaleditor

To the core Mag's?

Post by tribaleditor » 26 Mar 2016, 12:27

Hi there, i have been looking for a copy of a To the core Mag for years.. im not 100% sure which edition it was in, but i wrote a story in 1 of them and got the only copy i had nicked years ago..
If you could have a flick though the ones you have to see if you have the copy im after i would be for ever in your debt..
If you have got it i will pay you for it and would be over the moon..
The story is about a Dj called Dj Tech, and him discovering Exodus (a free party that ran back in the 90s)..
Thanks for your time.. Tech

Wigs
Site Admin

Re: To the core Mag's?

Post by Wigs » 28 Mar 2016, 17:26

tribaleditor wrote:Hi there, i have been looking for a copy of a To the core Mag for years.. im not 100% sure which edition it was in, but i wrote a story in 1 of them and got the only copy i had nicked years ago..
If you could have a flick though the ones you have to see if you have the copy im after i would be for ever in your debt..
If you have got it i will pay you for it and would be over the moon..
The story is about a Dj called Dj Tech, and him discovering Exodus (a free party that ran back in the 90s)..
Thanks for your time.. Tech
Notice that Fantazia have 3 issues for sale. Covers below in case you recognise the issue.

http://www.fantazia.org.uk/flyerlibrary ... azines.htm

tothecore_10.jpg
tothecore_10.jpg (41.83 KiB) Viewed 1699 times
tothecore_7.jpg
tothecore_7.jpg (42.63 KiB) Viewed 1699 times

Return to “Wanted Flyers”