Fantazia 31st October 92

Post details of flyers you are looking for in here
Forum rules
1) If you choose to trade with another member you do so at your own risk. If money is changing hands then the transaction should be completed through either eBay or Paypal for your protection.
2) This site takes no responsibilty for flyers traded between members
Dicky1802
Posts: 27
Joined: 17 Sep 2013, 13:28

Fantazia 31st October 92

Post by Dicky1802 » 22 Jul 2015, 22:40

Just wanted to see if anyone can help me I am after Fantazia 31st October 1992 at the Barrowlands Glasgow...
Can you help...

Ruma
Posts: 416
Joined: 09 Feb 2012, 20:29
Location: Birmingham

Re: Fantazia 31st October 92

Post by Ruma » 23 Jul 2015, 13:24

image.jpg
image.jpg (197.87 KiB) Viewed 1663 times
Image

Ruma
Posts: 416
Joined: 09 Feb 2012, 20:29
Location: Birmingham

Re: Fantazia 31st October 92

Post by Ruma » 23 Jul 2015, 13:25

I haven't even got it myself ! :(
Image

Dicky1802
Posts: 27
Joined: 17 Sep 2013, 13:28

Re: Fantazia 31st October 92

Post by Dicky1802 » 24 Jul 2015, 13:54

Ruma wrote:I haven't even got it myself ! :(
Do you have any Profigy Doubles mate ???

Ruma
Posts: 416
Joined: 09 Feb 2012, 20:29
Location: Birmingham

Re: Fantazia 31st October 92

Post by Ruma » 24 Jul 2015, 14:01

I only collect 88-92 but I'll have a look for you :-BD
Image

Dicky1802
Posts: 27
Joined: 17 Sep 2013, 13:28

Re: Fantazia 31st October 92

Post by Dicky1802 » 24 Jul 2015, 19:02

Ruma wrote:I only collect 88-92 but I'll have a look for you :-BD
thank you Ruma

User avatar
Wigs
Site Admin
Posts: 9215
Joined: 28 May 2009, 07:01
Location: Essex

Re: Fantazia 31st October 92

Post by Wigs » 25 Jul 2015, 15:15

The Fantazia one is hard to get.. I picked one up when I noticed one amongst a batch of Fantazia flyers and asked the seller if they would do a buy it now.. fortunately it had only been listed about 30 mins and from memory offered them £20 which they snapped up..

I noticed one in a batch of Fantazia flyers that sold about a month ago which when for around £40.. believe most of that price was related to the fact there was the Barrlowlands flyer in there.

Dicky1802
Posts: 27
Joined: 17 Sep 2013, 13:28

Re: Fantazia 31st October 92

Post by Dicky1802 » 25 Jul 2015, 22:04

Wigs wrote:The Fantazia one is hard to get.. I picked one up when I noticed one amongst a batch of Fantazia flyers and asked the seller if they would do a buy it now.. fortunately it had only been listed about 30 mins and from memory offered them £20 which they snapped up..

I noticed one in a batch of Fantazia flyers that sold about a month ago which when for around £40.. believe most of that price was related to the fact there was the Barrlowlands flyer in there.
Cheers mate I've hopefully got this one now fingers crossed

stokesy
Posts: 25
Joined: 06 Jun 2015, 13:37

Re: Fantazia 31st October 92

Post by stokesy » 27 Jul 2015, 07:33

Richard you don't have to cross your fingers mate,you have definitely got this one coming, ( phatmedia has bought many flyers off of me & even recommended to wigs that i should be added to the trusted ebay sellers section) seems like you got a bargain after all mate!

User avatar
Wigs
Site Admin
Posts: 9215
Joined: 28 May 2009, 07:01
Location: Essex

Re: Fantazia 31st October 92

Post by Wigs » 27 Jul 2015, 09:58

stokesy wrote:Richard you don't have to cross your fingers mate,you have definitely got this one coming, ( phatmedia has bought many flyers off of me & even recommended to wigs that i should be added to the trusted ebay sellers section) seems like you got a bargain after all mate!

btw I've just added 'iteslee' to the Trusted Seller list ;)

Post Reply

Return to “Wanted Flyers”