ESP Flyers wanted (Filled)

Post details of flyers you are looking for in here
Forum rules
1) If you choose to trade with another member you do so at your own risk. If money is changing hands then the transaction should be completed through either eBay or Paypal for your protection.
2) This site takes no responsibilty for flyers traded between members
User avatar
Wigs
Site Admin
Posts: 9230
Joined: 28 May 2009, 07:01
Location: Essex

Re: ESP Flyers wanted

Post by Wigs » 12 Aug 2009, 17:11

beach_borosix wrote:What do you want to swap for it?... Your collection?...
Sounds fair. :)) Let me know if you find it.

User avatar
beach_borosix
Posts: 301
Joined: 30 Jun 2009, 13:43
Location: Posterville, UK
Contact:

Re: ESP Flyers wanted

Post by beach_borosix » 29 Jul 2010, 19:29

Wigs wrote:Back To The Future (ESP) (10 Oct 92)

Image
Are you still after this?...

User avatar
Wigs
Site Admin
Posts: 9230
Joined: 28 May 2009, 07:01
Location: Essex

Re: ESP Flyers wanted

Post by Wigs » 29 Jul 2010, 19:33

beach_borosix wrote:
Wigs wrote:Back To The Future (ESP) (10 Oct 92)

Image
Are you still after this?...
I'll have to double check.. but yes, I think I am.

User avatar
Wigs
Site Admin
Posts: 9230
Joined: 28 May 2009, 07:01
Location: Essex

Re: ESP Flyers wanted

Post by Wigs » 31 Jul 2010, 13:41

Wigs wrote:
beach_borosix wrote:
Wigs wrote:Back To The Future (ESP) (10 Oct 92)

Image
Are you still after this?...
I'll have to double check.. but yes, I think I am.
Yep, I do still need it.

User avatar
Thrash
Posts: 56
Joined: 15 Jun 2009, 15:25

Re: ESP Flyers wanted

Post by Thrash » 01 Aug 2010, 21:11

I used to have both of those.... :((
ImageImage

User avatar
Wigs
Site Admin
Posts: 9230
Joined: 28 May 2009, 07:01
Location: Essex

Re: ESP Flyers wanted

Post by Wigs » 09 Aug 2010, 18:44

Still need this one
Wigs wrote:Supernova - New Years Eve Extravaganza (31 Dec 91)

Image
Don't need this one anymore,
Wigs wrote: Back To The Future (ESP) (10 Oct 92)

Image

User avatar
Wigs
Site Admin
Posts: 9230
Joined: 28 May 2009, 07:01
Location: Essex

Re: ESP Flyers wanted

Post by Wigs » 02 Oct 2010, 12:51

Now got both of the ESP flyers in this post. :-BD Well subject to one turning up next week, ;)

User avatar
Higguz
Posts: 996
Joined: 15 Jun 2009, 18:44
Location: Earth

Re: ESP Flyers wanted

Post by Higguz » 02 Oct 2010, 17:19

Wigs wrote:Now got both of the ESP flyers in this post. :-BD Well subject to one turning up next week, ;)
Nice 1 you managed to win it then - Fingers crossed for an efficient Royal Mail :-ss

User avatar
Wigs
Site Admin
Posts: 9230
Joined: 28 May 2009, 07:01
Location: Essex

Re: ESP Flyers wanted

Post by Wigs » 02 Oct 2010, 17:49

Higguz wrote:
Wigs wrote:Now got both of the ESP flyers in this post. :-BD Well subject to one turning up next week, ;)
Nice 1 you managed to win it then - Fingers crossed for an efficient Royal Mail :-ss
Yep, fortunately it only went for the asking price.. It's not one i'm desperate for so hadn't bid much more than that. #:-S

User avatar
Higguz
Posts: 996
Joined: 15 Jun 2009, 18:44
Location: Earth

Re: ESP Flyers wanted

Post by Higguz » 02 Oct 2010, 18:27

Wigs wrote:
Higguz wrote:
Wigs wrote:Now got both of the ESP flyers in this post. :-BD Well subject to one turning up next week, ;)
Nice 1 you managed to win it then - Fingers crossed for an efficient Royal Mail :-ss
Yep, fortunately it only went for the asking price.. It's not one i'm desperate for so hadn't bid much more than that. #:-S
Im surprised that there werent any more bids - good news for you though :-BD

Post Reply

Return to “Wanted Flyers”