rezerection flyer wanted mayfair only

Post details of flyers you are looking for in here
Forum rules
1) If you choose to trade with another member you do so at your own risk. If money is changing hands then the transaction should be completed through either eBay or Paypal for your protection.
2) This site takes no responsibilty for flyers traded between members
surfco

rezerection flyer wanted mayfair only

Post by surfco » 23 Feb 2013, 20:41

hi all im new to this site but thought i would try and start my flyer collection back to what it used to be like im looking for flyers from the mayfair rez only i know some are quite hard to find but its worth a try i dont have many flyers to trade so it would have to be cash i have numbers 1 2 and 3 but need the rest please thanks again

Wigs
Site Admin

Re: rezerection flyer wanted mayfair only

Post by Wigs » 23 Feb 2013, 20:48

surfco wrote:hi all im new to this site but thought i would try and start my flyer collection back to what it used to be like im looking for flyers from the mayfair rez only i know some are quite hard to find but its worth a try i dont have many flyers to trade so it would have to be cash i have numbers 1 2 and 3 but need the rest please thanks again
Welcome to the site.. I used to have a few early Mayfair flyers but unfortunately sold them a while back.. However, there are a few people on here with Rez flyers, so you may get lucky. :-BD

surfco

Post by surfco » 23 Feb 2013, 20:57

Wigs wrote:
surfco wrote:hi all im new to this site but thought i would try and start my flyer collection back to what it used to be like im looking for flyers from the mayfair rez only i know some are quite hard to find but its worth a try i dont have many flyers to trade so it would have to be cash i have numbers 1 2 and 3 but need the rest please thanks again
Welcome to the site.. I used to have a few early Mayfair flyers but unfortunately sold them a while back.. However, there are a few people on here with Rez flyers, so you may get lucky. :-BD
Thanks for the welcome i hope to get as many as i can great memories of the mayfair on newgate street knew a dj that used to play in the back room for the rez connas rip

The Lone raver

Post by The Lone raver » 01 Apr 2013, 18:41

I'm still after 2 if anyone can help
Just missing

23rd October 1991
30th January 1992

Nothinlg left to swap, just cold hard cash waiting for these 2

Return to “Wanted Flyers”