Rhythm Collision 90

Post details of flyers you are looking for in here
Forum rules
1) If you choose to trade with another member you do so at your own risk. If money is changing hands then the transaction should be completed through either eBay or Paypal for your protection.
2) This site takes no responsibilty for flyers traded between members
raveonart

Re: Rhythm Collision 90

Post by raveonart » 25 Aug 2010, 14:07

Had some good nights @ the garvey...did a few of the flyers for here...still got the artwork we used, will have a dig through my garvey flyers and see what doubles i got, if i got a spare you can have it :) Here's some of the artwork for time, kaleidoscope, vision, pleasuredome, fantasy, touch and hotsplash 90-92.
garvey_flyerartwork.jpg
marcus garvey notts 90-92
garvey_flyerartwork.jpg (199.27 KiB) Viewed 2263 times

Mart

Post by Mart » 25 Aug 2010, 16:18

mushroomz wrote:
malgossno1 wrote:hey mushroomz

was you local to notts mate ? i remember listening to the Marcus Garvey Pirate Radio when i was a nipper, wicked radio station
no, i'm from Hull (somebody has to). dunno where i got the flyer from but it was a blinder of a night. 'Marcus Garvey Pirate Radio' ay. got any tapes ripped/to rip??? lol
No sorry mate :( i did record alot of the shows but reused the tapes for other stuff later on #-o i use to love the channel, even the adverts advertising the events with the echo mic hahahaha

Mart

Post by Mart » 25 Aug 2010, 16:34

I love those early
pleasuredome
flyers ^:)^

Wigs
Site Admin

Post by Wigs » 25 Aug 2010, 19:46

raveonart wrote:Had some good nights @ the garvey...did a few of the flyers for here...still got the artwork we used, will have a dig through my garvey flyers and see what doubles i got, if i got a spare you can have it :) Here's some of the artwork for time, kaleidoscope, vision, pleasuredome, fantasy, touch and hotsplash 90-92.
garvey_flyerartwork.jpg
Some fantasic art work there... ^:)^

mushroomz

Post by mushroomz » 27 Aug 2010, 00:09

Wigs wrote:
raveonart wrote:Had some good nights @ the garvey...did a few of the flyers for here...still got the artwork we used, will have a dig through my garvey flyers and see what doubles i got, if i got a spare you can have it :) Here's some of the artwork for time, kaleidoscope, vision, pleasuredome, fantasy, touch and hotsplash 90-92.
garvey_flyerartwork.jpg
Some fantasic art work there... ^:)^
yeah top draw fella. great skills! always used to admire the work that went into flyers. i'm crap at art me like. in fact, it was my worst subject at school. if i'd have been making flyers BITD i reckon i would have chopped them out of a bit of wallpaper or summut !!

raveonart

Post by raveonart » 27 Aug 2010, 16:05

If we didn't have time to draw up flyer from scratch, we used to nick artwork from wherever and stick promoter text over the top - got a folder full of flyer artwork...remembered using big old apple mackintosh computers, floppy discs and simple graphic design software - technology for laying out text on flyers, back then was the equivelant of designing a flyer in microsoft word today. I like all the early paper flyers with maps on, rave line numbers and drug inspired flyers - sums up the scene for me, nowadays its all generic, digital, 3-d modelling/ animation software pish - I still design the odd flyer for a few mates parties, but even i use digital photoshop software/ mixed with hand drawing style to produce flyers nowadays...I only used to do it bitd for free party invite, had another design mate who went on and did a lot of the digital/ computer style flyers '92 onwards for big raves, but by then i was moving away from scene...happy, trippy times tho! 8-}

Return to “Wanted Flyers”