Rhythm Collision 90

Post details of flyers you are looking for in here
Forum rules
1) If you choose to trade with another member you do so at your own risk. If money is changing hands then the transaction should be completed through either eBay or Paypal for your protection.
2) This site takes no responsibilty for flyers traded between members
User avatar
mushroomz
Posts: 16
Joined: 05 Jul 2009, 13:00
Location: South Korea

Rhythm Collision 90

Post by mushroomz » 12 Jul 2009, 11:06

alright, i’m gonna start off with a request lol. (hope that’s ok)

the Rhythm Collision rave at the Marcus Garvey Centre in Nottingham in September or October 1990

the flyer features a huge sci-fi looking dude running in the air over a city with maybe lightening happening around him. the flyer’s mostly white and purple as i recollect. basic looking thing. A5 i think. love to know what’s on the back if any of you good people have it
Image

User avatar
Wigs
Site Admin
Posts: 9230
Joined: 28 May 2009, 07:01
Location: Essex

Re: Rhythm Collision 90

Post by Wigs » 12 Jul 2009, 19:37

mushroomz wrote:alright, i’m gonna start off with a request lol. (hope that’s ok)

the Rhythm Collision rave at the Marcus Garvey Centre in Nottingham in September or October 1990

the flyer features a huge sci-fi looking dude running in the air over a city with maybe lightening happening around him. the flyer’s mostly white and purple as i recollect. basic looking thing. A5 i think. love to know what’s on the back if any of you good people have it
:-? :-? I haven't a clue..

If you don't get any joy here, it would be worth dropping a pm to Foo (not here yet :( ) or posting a message on Baz's site as he is a fountain of knowledge when it comes to the Nottingham rave scene and he has a lot of flyers too. :-BD

User avatar
mushroomz
Posts: 16
Joined: 05 Jul 2009, 13:00
Location: South Korea

Re: Rhythm Collision 90

Post by mushroomz » 13 Jul 2009, 04:18

Wigs wrote:
mushroomz wrote:alright, i’m gonna start off with a request lol. (hope that’s ok)

the Rhythm Collision rave at the Marcus Garvey Centre in Nottingham in September or October 1990

the flyer features a huge sci-fi looking dude running in the air over a city with maybe lightening happening around him. the flyer’s mostly white and purple as i recollect. basic looking thing. A5 i think. love to know what’s on the back if any of you good people have it
:-? :-? I haven't a clue..

If you don't get any joy here, it would be worth dropping a pm to Foo (not here yet :( ) or posting a message on Baz's site as he is a fountain of knowledge when it comes to the Nottingham rave scene and he has a lot of flyers too. :-BD
ok Wig i c. thanks for that. quality rave it was. no frills just a hall full of head bangers going mental. off me chops i was :D
Image

User avatar
Mart
Posts: 1166
Joined: 13 Jun 2009, 14:58

Re: Rhythm Collision 90

Post by Mart » 13 Jul 2009, 16:42

hey mushroomz

was you local to notts mate ? i remember listening to the Marcus Garvey Pirate Radio when i was a nipper, wicked radio station

User avatar
mushroomz
Posts: 16
Joined: 05 Jul 2009, 13:00
Location: South Korea

Re: Rhythm Collision 90

Post by mushroomz » 15 Jul 2009, 11:28

malgossno1 wrote:hey mushroomz

was you local to notts mate ? i remember listening to the Marcus Garvey Pirate Radio when i was a nipper, wicked radio station
no, i'm from Hull (somebody has to). dunno where i got the flyer from but it was a blinder of a night. 'Marcus Garvey Pirate Radio' ay. got any tapes ripped/to rip??? lol
Image

User avatar
Higguz
Posts: 996
Joined: 15 Jun 2009, 18:44
Location: Earth

Re: Rhythm Collision 90

Post by Higguz » 16 Jul 2009, 17:34

Hi mushroomz - is this what you are after?
Rhythm Collision II front.jpg
Rhythm Collision II front.jpg (214.18 KiB) Viewed 3532 times

User avatar
Higguz
Posts: 996
Joined: 15 Jun 2009, 18:44
Location: Earth

Re: Rhythm Collision 90

Post by Higguz » 16 Jul 2009, 17:36

Heres the back.....
Attachments
Rhythm Collision II back.jpg
Rhythm Collision II back.jpg (193.47 KiB) Viewed 3532 times

User avatar
mushroomz
Posts: 16
Joined: 05 Jul 2009, 13:00
Location: South Korea

Re: Rhythm Collision 90

Post by mushroomz » 17 Jul 2009, 11:23

the front is deffo the same apart from me remembering the bloke running the other way :-s but the back can't be. the rave i went to was at the Marcus Garvey centre. i don't remember a number either, so it might have been the first one. thanks though man VERY much appreciated! ^:)^
Image

User avatar
Higguz
Posts: 996
Joined: 15 Jun 2009, 18:44
Location: Earth

Re: Rhythm Collision 90

Post by Higguz » 24 Aug 2010, 17:57

Hi Mushroomz - I think this may be what you were looking for :-BD

Image

Image

User avatar
mushroomz
Posts: 16
Joined: 05 Jul 2009, 13:00
Location: South Korea

Re: Rhythm Collision 90

Post by mushroomz » 25 Aug 2010, 00:42

yeah much thanks Higguz! that's gotta be it. dates seem a bit muddled (in my mind anyway lol). had a great night there. i'd just had a metal plate taken out of my ankle, but spent the entire night spranging about on one leg off me trolley on a little yellow eric ;)
Image

Post Reply

Return to “Wanted Flyers”