Shrine Rave Flyers

Post details of flyers you are looking for in here
Forum rules
1) If you choose to trade with another member you do so at your own risk. If money is changing hands then the transaction should be completed through either eBay or Paypal for your protection.
2) This site takes no responsibilty for flyers traded between members
Wigs
Site Admin

Shrine Rave Flyers

Post by Wigs » 02 Jun 2012, 19:34

Posted on behalf of GiorgioFemminile as it was previously posted in the wrong section. ;)
GiorgioFemminile wrote:Hello mate,

I am just enquiring about the rare rave flyers that may be apart of your collection... In particular the Shrine ones.

Basically that was my late fathers rave back in the 90's when I was a little toddler and me and his best friend who used to manage the Prodigy and was a joint partner in Shrine with my father have been searching for them for a long time (hence why I am posting at 4am)... Is there anyway we could come to some sort of arrangement for me to take them off your hands if you still have them?

They are huge sentimental part of my family history and remind me ever so much of my dad!

I think its great that you are collecting these historic flyers, educate the kids about where their electro and drum n bass originated from!

Hope to hear back from you.

Peace,
Giorgio Femminile

Ruma

Re: Shrine Rave Flyers

Post by Ruma » 03 Jun 2012, 19:16

Giorgio, I might be able to help you I'll have a look through my doubles and see what I've got for you ! I went to two SHRINE events, back in 1991 and 1992, at the eclipse in Coventry and at the hummingbird Birmingham great raves they used to put up massive backdrops really trippy under the uv lamps !! RUMA
:)

beach_borosix

Re: Shrine Rave Flyers

Post by beach_borosix » 13 Jul 2012, 10:51

I found a three baby shines if anone is interested...

Return to “Wanted Flyers”