A few more wants

Post details of flyers you are looking for in here
Forum rules
1) If you choose to trade with another member you do so at your own risk. If money is changing hands then the transaction should be completed through either eBay or Paypal for your protection.
2) This site takes no responsibilty for flyers traded between members
Wigs
Site Admin

A few more wants

Post by Wigs » 05 Nov 2011, 13:51

When I started collecting I wasn't really interested in flyers after 93 as thats when I stopped going to events. However, I'm kind of running out of flyers to buy (well the ones I'm missing are harder to find) so for some promoters I've expanded the ones I'm looking for up to 1999.

I already have some later (post 93) flyers for these events but am looking for more..

Anyone got any AWOL, Seduction or Telephathy flyers from later years? If so, please let me know the dates. :-BD

These are a fairly low priority so I wouldn't be looking to pay much (maybe £1 each) or do a swap for some older flyers I have. ;)

Higguz

Re: A few more wants

Post by Higguz » 07 Nov 2011, 22:12

Wigs wrote:When I started collecting I wasn't really interested in flyers after 93 as thats when I stopped going to events. However, I'm kind of running out of flyers to buy (well the ones I'm missing are harder to find) so for some promoters I've expanded the ones I'm looking for up to 1999.

I already have some later (post 93) flyers for these events but am looking for more..

Anyone got any AWOL, Seduction or Telephathy flyers from later years? If so, please let me know the dates. :-BD

These are a fairly low priority so I wouldn't be looking to pay much (maybe £1 each) or do a swap for some older flyers I have. ;)
Have got some AWOL bits & maybe a few Seductions too.Will get some pics sorted at some point & pm you :-BD

Wigs
Site Admin

Post by Wigs » 07 Nov 2011, 22:25

Higguz wrote: Have got some AWOL bits & maybe a few Seductions too.Will get some pics sorted at some point & pm you :-BD
Nice one, :-BD

beach_borosix

Post by beach_borosix » 15 Jul 2012, 08:28

I picked up about 20 of each flyer so I would have most of those telepathy's you're after... Let me know if you still need them!...

Wigs
Site Admin

Post by Wigs » 15 Jul 2012, 15:27

beach_borosix wrote:I picked up about 20 of each flyer so I would have most of those telepathy's you're after... Let me know if you still need them!...
Cheers Beach.. Weed has kindy dug a load out for me (still need to collect) so may well give you a shout with any I'm missing ones after that. :-BD

Return to “Wanted Flyers”