PERCEPTION RAVE FLYER WANTED

Post details of flyers you are looking for in here
Forum rules
1) If you choose to trade with another member you do so at your own risk. If money is changing hands then the transaction should be completed through either eBay or Paypal for your protection.
2) This site takes no responsibilty for flyers traded between members
Post Reply
phill ruma
Posts: 2
Joined: 09 Jan 2011, 14:26

PERCEPTION RAVE FLYER WANTED

Post by phill ruma » 09 Jan 2011, 14:31

hi collectors ! im after PERCEPTION 2 .16TH JUNE 1990, :) and, STARLIGHT 24TH MARCH 1990 AND 5TH MAY 1990 :-?

User avatar
Wigs
Site Admin
Posts: 9230
Joined: 28 May 2009, 07:01
Location: Essex

Re: PERCEPTION RAVE FLYER WANTED

Post by Wigs » 09 Jan 2011, 16:39

phill ruma wrote:hi collectors ! im after PERCEPTION 2 .16TH JUNE 1990, :) and, STARLIGHT 24TH MARCH 1990 AND 5TH MAY 1990 :-?
Good luck, you have certainly picked some rare ones there. :-BD

phill ruma
Posts: 2
Joined: 09 Jan 2011, 14:26

Re: PERCEPTION RAVE FLYER WANTED

Post by phill ruma » 09 Jan 2011, 18:37

Wigs wrote:
phill ruma wrote:hi collectors ! im after PERCEPTION 2 .16TH JUNE 1990, :) and, STARLIGHT 24TH MARCH 1990 AND 5TH MAY 1990 :-?
Good luck, you have certainly picked some rare ones there. :-BD
i know !. . its worth a try ? :-\

User avatar
Higguz
Posts: 996
Joined: 15 Jun 2009, 18:44
Location: Earth

Re: PERCEPTION RAVE FLYER WANTED

Post by Higguz » 11 Jan 2011, 18:34

Good luck - im after those 2 Starlight ones too,have been for a bit.

User avatar
beach_borosix
Posts: 301
Joined: 30 Jun 2009, 13:43
Location: Posterville, UK
Contact:

Re: PERCEPTION RAVE FLYER WANTED

Post by beach_borosix » 13 Mar 2011, 16:58

Got a spare march one in spare but is has been roached to buggery!...

User avatar
Wigs
Site Admin
Posts: 9230
Joined: 28 May 2009, 07:01
Location: Essex

Re: PERCEPTION RAVE FLYER WANTED

Post by Wigs » 13 Mar 2011, 18:05

beach_borosix wrote:Got a spare march one in spare but is has been roached to buggery!...
Damn those roached flyers.. :((

Post Reply

Return to “Wanted Flyers”