Wanted Tomorrows World Flyers (Cheap)

Post details of flyers you are looking for in here
Forum rules
1) If you choose to trade with another member you do so at your own risk. If money is changing hands then the transaction should be completed through either eBay or Paypal for your protection.
2) This site takes no responsibilty for flyers traded between members
stelarge

Re: Wanted Tomorrows World Flyers (Cheap)

Post by stelarge » 24 Nov 2010, 23:05

malgossno1 wrote:
stelarge wrote:Do you still want some of the tomorrows world flyers, I have a few doubles in my big box, if so ill pack them up and send them onto you for the price of a pint + p&p
hows that sound mate ;;)
You have a deal my friend :-BD

You have some DRT flyers dont you ? :D
I do indeed my friend, I shall have to find them and see whaich ones they are. Think they are the Techno heaven ones (big and small versions) and the techno temple one.
Maybe a few from bristol events.. i'll have to find them.. i literally have f'ing 1000'2 of the things @-)

Mart

Post by Mart » 25 Nov 2010, 07:00

I do indeed my friend, I shall have to find them and see whaich ones they are. Think they are the Techno heaven ones (big and small versions) and the techno temple one.
Maybe a few from bristol events.. i'll have to find them.. i literally have f'ing 1000'2 of the things

:)) no problem mate & thanks again :)

Higguz

Post by Higguz » 25 Nov 2010, 16:15

malgossno1 wrote:
Maybe a few from bristol events.. i'll have to find them.. i literally have f'ing 1000'2 of the things

:)) no problem mate & thanks again :)

That'll be another pint you'll have to buy him mal - are you sure you can let that much alcohol go ;)

Return to “Wanted Flyers”