Ministry magazine wanted

Post details of flyers you are looking for in here
Forum rules
1) If you choose to trade with another member you do so at your own risk. If money is changing hands then the transaction should be completed through either eBay or Paypal for your protection.
2) This site takes no responsibilty for flyers traded between members
niconelove

Ministry magazine wanted

Post by niconelove » 28 Aug 2010, 18:00

I am after a ministry of sound magazine, not sure what year it was think around 2000, 2001, 2002, on the front cover was how to make a million clubbing and had loads of ways to make money in the club/rave scene.
I was in this magazine as making my million via dancers etc which i found really funny as it was sooo not true and they didnt even ask me about it they just used it but I never managed to get a copy as when i found out I was in it it was too late.

any help would be great
thanks ;)
thousands of flyers for sale, also coach and ticket sales for upcoming events like HTID, RAINDANCE, EPIDEMIK, UPROAR ETC.
http://www.onelovemagazine.co.uk

Wigs
Site Admin

Re: Ministry magazine wanted

Post by Wigs » 28 Aug 2010, 18:05

niconelove wrote:I am after a ministry of sound magazine, not sure what year it was think around 2000, 2001, 2002, on the front cover was how to make a million clubbing and had loads of ways to make money in the club/rave scene.
I was in this magazine as making my million via dancers etc which i found really funny as it was sooo not true and they didnt even ask me about it they just used it but I never managed to get a copy as when i found out I was in it it was too late.

any help would be great
thanks ;)
I think I remember seeing that.. I don't have one though.. I bet you wish you had made a million. ;)

Mart

Re: Ministry magazine wanted

Post by Mart » 28 Aug 2010, 18:06

any help would be great
ile ask around for you mate

Return to “Wanted Flyers”