your dream has come true

All flyer & dance music related discussion not covered in the other forums goes in here
niconelove

your dream has come true

Post by niconelove » 02 May 2010, 08:27

just got this from ebay so no more thousands of listings :(

From 2 June 2010 all private sellers will be limited to 100 free auction-style listings per month***

In March 2009 we introduced zero insertion fees for private sellers in the UK and Ireland who list items in auction-style format with a starting price of £0.99 / 1.49 EUR or lower. Since this launch there has been a significant increase in both the number and variety of items listed for sale. This has been welcomed by buyers who are finding great deals.

However, a few sellers have been taking advantage of this pricing to list very large volumes of lower quality goods, creating a poor experience for buyers and other sellers. In order to keep the marketplace in balance, we are introducing a new limit on the number of auction-style listings that do not incur an insertion fee.

From 2 June 2010, all private sellers listing directly on eBay.co.uk and eBay.ie will be entitled to 100 free auction-style listings per month. Thereafter the listings will incur an insertion fee.
thousands of flyers for sale, also coach and ticket sales for upcoming events like HTID, RAINDANCE, EPIDEMIK, UPROAR ETC.
http://www.onelovemagazine.co.uk

Wigs
Site Admin

Re: your dream has come true

Post by Wigs » 02 May 2010, 09:07

niconelove wrote:From 2 June 2010, all private sellers listing directly on eBay.co.uk and eBay.ie will be entitled to 100 free auction-style listings per month. Thereafter the listings will incur an insertion fee.
I must admit, I am pleased. :D

Having 4,000+ flyers to search through can be very time consuming. I don't blame yourself or other sellers for relisting as I've said before. If I had gone to the trouble of listing something in the first place and could relist for free if it didn't sell I would do the same. I think the 100 limit will be a good thing for buyers and sellers.
niconelove wrote:a few sellers have been taking advantage of this pricing to list very large volumes of lower quality goods.
This does not refer to you obviously as there is nothing wrong with the quality of your flyers. ;)

niconelove

Post by niconelove » 02 May 2010, 09:23

only problem with this is that it will totally limit the amount of flyers people list, so you might now miss out on those gems that might of been listed before :(
thousands of flyers for sale, also coach and ticket sales for upcoming events like HTID, RAINDANCE, EPIDEMIK, UPROAR ETC.
http://www.onelovemagazine.co.uk

Wigs
Site Admin

Post by Wigs » 02 May 2010, 17:19

niconelove wrote:only problem with this is that it will totally limit the amount of flyers people list, so you might now miss out on those gems that might of been listed before :(
True, but hopefully it will mean if a flyer doesn't sell it won't automatically get relisted.. Then maybe some of the gems might appear. :-ss

Mart

Post by Mart » 05 May 2010, 16:43

i may of mist the point (sorry) but will this apply to all good's on ebay ?

Vinyl ect

Wigs
Site Admin

Post by Wigs » 05 May 2010, 17:09

malgossno1 wrote:i may of mist the point (sorry) but will this apply to all good's on ebay ?

Vinyl ect
Only applies to free listings (i.e start from 99p)

juslisten

Post by juslisten » 06 May 2010, 20:13

I'm really pleased about this, 4000 desire flyers did my head in after a while #:-s

I'm going to be listing a couple of very rare bits at the weekend, including the very first raindance flyer, keep em peeled!

Wigs
Site Admin

Post by Wigs » 06 May 2010, 20:22

juslisten wrote:including the very first raindance flyer, keep em peeled!
Wigs checks the date.. no, it's not April 1st....... i'll be watching that one. ;)

Return to “General Flyer & Dance Music Chat”