Frequency Touch

All flyer & dance music related discussion not covered in the other forums goes in here
phatmedia

Frequency Touch

Post by phatmedia » 08 May 2014, 08:57

Not come across this one before, not heard of Frequency Touch either.
Does anyone know where it was held and if there are any other FT flyers about?

Wigs
Site Admin

Re: Frequency Touch

Post by Wigs » 08 May 2014, 11:42

Unfortunately, not see any of those about before..

niconelove

Post by niconelove » 11 May 2014, 07:22

omg where did you get this from, this was the first rave I ever put on, we was called frequency touch before I started up onelove magazine. it was an illegal rave in a barn just down the road from brands hatch
thousands of flyers for sale, also coach and ticket sales for upcoming events like HTID, RAINDANCE, EPIDEMIK, UPROAR ETC.
http://www.onelovemagazine.co.uk

phatmedia

Post by phatmedia » 11 May 2014, 08:09

niconelove wrote:omg where did you get this from, this was the first rave I ever put on, we was called frequency touch before I started up onelove magazine. it was an illegal rave in a barn just down the road from brands hatch
I honestly can't remember where I got this one Nic. I presume I bought it on ebay but can't find any record of it in my emails! Ill look thru my ebay records and see if I can find it.
How did the night go btw? Can you fill in the blanks on the flyer info....we need to add venue and designer credits. Cheers mate.

niconelove

Post by niconelove » 11 May 2014, 08:49

night went really well, was totally packed out, you could hear us miles away, and we went on till about mid day the next day, the people in west kings-down must of hated us.think we paid vibes £100 for a radio advert, djing all night and his mc and he flyered for us too. lol .the flyer was drawn by an old mate Allen (dj pulse)who was one of the crew. we put on a few other legal raves but nothing like this again :(
thousands of flyers for sale, also coach and ticket sales for upcoming events like HTID, RAINDANCE, EPIDEMIK, UPROAR ETC.
http://www.onelovemagazine.co.uk

phatmedia

Post by phatmedia » 11 May 2014, 19:45

niconelove wrote:night went really well, was totally packed out, you could hear us miles away, and we went on till about mid day the next day, the people in west kings-down must of hated us.think we paid vibes £100 for a radio advert, djing all night and his mc and he flyered for us too. lol .the flyer was drawn by an old mate Allen (dj pulse)who was one of the crew. we put on a few other legal raves but nothing like this again :(
Great work Nic, sounds wicked. I have updated the info, thanks mate.

Return to “General Flyer & Dance Music Chat”