oh dear

All flyer & dance music related discussion not covered in the other forums goes in here
Post Reply
User avatar
Wigs
Site Admin
Posts: 9213
Joined: 28 May 2009, 07:01
Location: Essex

oh dear

Post by Wigs » 14 Oct 2013, 15:50


Ruma
Posts: 416
Joined: 09 Feb 2012, 20:29
Location: Birmingham

Re: oh dear

Post by Ruma » 14 Oct 2013, 19:29

I just bought the freakout 4 card,from the same seller,but I didn't pay £100 !! :D
Image

User avatar
Wigs
Site Admin
Posts: 9213
Joined: 28 May 2009, 07:01
Location: Essex

Re: oh dear

Post by Wigs » 14 Oct 2013, 19:34

Ruma wrote:I just bought the freakout 4 card,from the same seller,but I didn't pay £100 !! :D
Phew! :))

User avatar
msprim
Posts: 501
Joined: 13 Jun 2009, 14:42
Location: Ireland
Contact:

Re: oh dear

Post by msprim » 14 Oct 2013, 19:46

Oh my God!! :-o

How much do you think this flyer is worth Wigs?
Image

User avatar
Wigs
Site Admin
Posts: 9213
Joined: 28 May 2009, 07:01
Location: Essex

Re: oh dear

Post by Wigs » 14 Oct 2013, 19:51

msprim wrote:Oh my God!! :-o

How much do you think this flyer is worth Wigs?
To be honest, in that condition around the starting price of £2..... Even if it was mint it would at best go for £5.

User avatar
msprim
Posts: 501
Joined: 13 Jun 2009, 14:42
Location: Ireland
Contact:

Re: oh dear

Post by msprim » 14 Oct 2013, 20:17

Wigs wrote:
msprim wrote:Oh my God!! :-o

How much do you think this flyer is worth Wigs?
To be honest, in that condition around the starting price of £2..... Even if it was mint it would at best go for £5.
:))

Some sellers don't half try to push their luck :))
Image

User avatar
phatmedia
Posts: 633
Joined: 19 Jun 2009, 07:57
Location: phatcity
Contact:

Re: oh dear

Post by phatmedia » 15 Oct 2013, 15:29

I saw these, I think as soon as you put a bid on the 'buy it now' disappears as there is no reserve. Id say Energy £2 - £7 and the bulk set around £2 - £10 to the right buyer.

Post Reply

Return to “General Flyer & Dance Music Chat”