Raving Back in 1989 - A photographic portrait book

All flyer & dance music related discussion not covered in the other forums goes in here
Gidman

Raving Back in 1989 - A photographic portrait book

Post by Gidman » 22 Jun 2009, 13:44

Raving ’89 – Neville & Gavin Watson, 2009 An amazing collection of photos from 1989, the year acid house exploded into a nationwide phenomenon. Gavin Watson captures the revolutionary moment like no-one else, with intimate portraits of mates and strangers alike having the time of their lives. It's all here: the crowds, the lasers, the villains, the crimes against fashion. With hilarious recollections from Gavin and his brother Neville.

Just order my copy from http://www.djhistory.com/books/raving

Anyone interested can download a free example below....

http://www.djhistory.com/files/RavingSampler2.pdf

Wigs
Site Admin

Re: Raving Back in 1989 - A photographic portrait book

Post by Wigs » 22 Jun 2009, 13:48

Looks very interesting, fortunately I think we will won't be featured in any of the photographs. ;)

Gidman

Post by Gidman » 23 Jun 2009, 07:07

Wigs wrote:Looks very interesting, fortunately I think we will won't be featured in any of the photographs. ;)
yeh right.....you never know though mate :-ss .....considering our appearances on the Official Fantazia video both at Donnington and your appearance on footage from Bournemouth @-) . The Camera seems to like you bruv ??

Wigs
Site Admin

Post by Wigs » 23 Jun 2009, 07:18

Gidman wrote:
Wigs wrote:Looks very interesting, fortunately I think we will won't be featured in any of the photographs. ;)
yeh right.....you never know though mate :-ss .....considering our appearances on the Official Fantazia video both at Donnington and your appearance on footage from Bournemouth @-) . The Camera seems to like you bruv ??
We watched the Donnington footage a while back and Wend somehow managed to pick me out in the croud bopping away in the morning as well. @-) @-) The boy Double & Christian also make an appearance.

Gidman

Post by Gidman » 23 Jun 2009, 08:07

Wigs wrote:
Gidman wrote:
We watched the Donnington footage a while back and Wend somehow managed to pick me out in the croud bopping away in the morning as well. @-) @-) The boy Double & Christian also make an appearance.
REALLY - the boy Double & Mr Kerr.....excellent.....haven't seen teh boy Double fro a while now !! and I'm not even sure where Mr Kerr is living now ?

Return to “General Flyer & Dance Music Chat”