Nominations for trusted ebay sellers.

All flyer & dance music related discussion not covered in the other forums goes in here
Mart

Re: Nominations for trusted ebay sellers.

Post by Mart » 28 Nov 2013, 20:24

Wigs wrote:
Mart wrote:Could i be added to the list please Wigs ? Ebay username - Member ID oldskoolraver90s :)
Yep, will do shortly :)
Thanks mate :)

Wigs
Site Admin

Post by Wigs » 18 Apr 2015, 15:44

It's about time to update the trusted sellers list.

I will go through the list shortly and delete any sellers that are not registered any more.

Any ideas for any additions to the list?

phatmedia

Post by phatmedia » 19 Apr 2015, 18:26

A few Ive dealt with in the past month or two....

silverlady91
3738roger good flyers altho postage doesn't get reduced im my exp.
jone.tayla
karenmak322
bits_and_bobs_user
elljone-uhgof4u

Wigs
Site Admin

Post by Wigs » 25 Apr 2015, 14:55

phatmedia wrote:A few Ive dealt with in the past month or two....

silverlady91
3738roger good flyers altho postage doesn't get reduced im my exp.
jone.tayla
karenmak322
bits_and_bobs_user
elljone-uhgof4u
Cheers Dave, Added :-BD

beach_borosix

Post by beach_borosix » 16 Feb 2017, 16:50

Has anybody had any dealings with that holly seller?...

phatmedia

Post by phatmedia » 16 Feb 2017, 20:16

beach_borosix wrote:Has anybody had any dealings with that holly seller?...
Alright Beach. Her postage charges are excessive. Apparently im the only one that's moaned about it.
£6 for 4 flyers. Said they would be sent registered but was just standard 1st class. Then £5 for a second batch of 3 flyers.
Im not the big bidder BTW.

beach_borosix

Post by beach_borosix » 17 Feb 2017, 04:36

phatmedia wrote:
beach_borosix wrote:Has anybody had any dealings with that holly seller?...
Alright Beach. Her postage charges are excessive. Apparently im the only one that's moaned about it.
£6 for 4 flyers. Said they would be sent registered but was just standard 1st class. Then £5 for a second batch of 3 flyers.
Im not the big bidder BTW.
Hello Dave!... Same here man with the charges - £5 for three flyers... I told her she was taking the piss and could she change the invoice... "fine, ok, i'll do that when I get home" she said - no reply... In the end I had to pay for one I won after and gave her the rest when I got her address... "I haven't got the payment" check your paypal...

Check this - she sent the wrong f&@£ing flyer!... "I double check every time"... So how comes I've got a 2000AD flyer and I wanted fantastic Ibiza?... And it's totally different size you know!... "I'll send you the flyer on friday when I get back from work" - last week bro!...

Won something at the weekend so I paid and asked can she send the other flyer - no reply... As she's taking the piss I thought I let her wait until today... Then I get two messages which I read yesterday "if you don't send the payment on thursday you won't get the flyers until next week" "You didn't pay you won't get the flyers until the 24th"... I've be waiting for stuff for 20+ years so a week is no long ting is it?...

I only bought when really necessary with this seller but I don't think I'll be trading with her again... And she fuck up with that second class postage... Someone will spot that loophole...

phatmedia

Post by phatmedia » 17 Feb 2017, 12:51

She's been a bit of a nightmare tbh but like you has some flyers I really wanted. Making extra bucks off postage is bad form esp after raking in 1.5k for about 10 flyers off some big spenders. Being told I don't understand charges and am the only one who has complained didn't sit too well either.

Im not sure why some of those flyers have gone so high, had a look at the list of and one ebayer keeps popping up , saw they had 6 bids retracted with that seller. y***y ( 443) One flyer they had won has been relisted. Was Dance 88 and now is Mindgames. Same flyer as it has same pinholes. Im sure its all perfectly fine but just saying...

beach_borosix

Post by beach_borosix » 17 Feb 2017, 15:57

I was going to say a long paragraph but I can't be bothered... I got a message saying "how am I been cheeky" can't remember what I wrote... I can't be assed as she's pushing for an argument and I can't be assed... I'd hate to be her boyfriend-husband... Lol...

beach_borosix

Post by beach_borosix » 17 Feb 2017, 16:58

More shit...

"Excuse me can you stop being rude I have not done nothing wrong if you wish for me to post this Flyer stop being rude"

What I wrote...

Look...

1. You tried to imply that the flyers was going to cost £6 then £5 to send to Winchester even though they cost you 1.70...

2. You was supposed to send my items early this week, the Ibiza flyer last week as you made a mistake as you double check twice...

3. You stated that you posted the flyers sometime this week but you are still holding onto them for some unknown reason?...

4. You sent me two threatening emails to hold onto all the flyers [ which I paid for and you for ages ago and I don't read emails every day ] unless I gave you the payment for the flyer I bought this week even though you should have sent the others early this week as you said they were posted!!!... I have 7 days to pay via eBay's rules and regulations...

5. And know you are giving me cheek even though you're in the wrong in the first place!!!...

What have I done to you to be this offkey?... Oh yes... I put the feelers around and other people have said you're charging exorbitant amounts for postage... You made a couple of thousand, it's the talk of fb and your trying to mug people off for beer money?... Why?...

I had enough of your baiting... Please send me the flyers in a timely manor please as per eBay rules as I've paid you after all... I will be contacting eBay in the morning about your conduct... And do you know all your communication is recorded?...

Return to “General Flyer & Dance Music Chat”