The Actual Ebay Flyer Sales

All flyer & dance music related discussion not covered in the other forums goes in here
UkAcidhouse

The Actual Ebay Flyer Sales

Post by UkAcidhouse » 26 Jun 2017, 16:38

The flyers being sold via ebay is hard to understand, even thou Mr Wigs and his hard work on the forums and the best person whom maybe able to help with most matters regards to..

THE ACTUAL EBAY SALES..
The actual items being sold posted at anyone time...
AND OF COURSE THAT FEEDBACK...

Am pretty much a Ebay newbie and only being listing items on there for JUST 12 months, and I wish i could get feedback for 15+ flyers all at the sametime..
Sometimes this could be many people (whom all do the same amounts of feedback) all at the same time...
^:)^
Private Listings is something i dont know much about, but cant really work out how an item would sell within a private listing..

Anyway, maybe I just find it hardwork to pick from my items which best to list, photo, hope for a sale, send and maybe follow-up with some feedback..

COULD ANYBODY HELP,
UKACIDHOUSE

http://www.ebay.com/usr/acidhouse-uk

https://uk.pinterest.com/pin/332422016229025242/
"Take Care & Enjoy"
UkAcidhouse.....

Wigs
Site Admin

Re: The Actual Ebay Flyer Sales

Post by Wigs » 01 Jul 2017, 13:48

UkAcidhouse wrote:T
Private Listings is something i dont know much about, but cant really work out how an item would sell within a private listing..
On the private listings, think as a seller you can opt for that, which means no one had see the feedback scores of bidders, or eventual winners. No idea why anyone would want to do that, and not sure how you do to be honest.
UkAcidhouse wrote:I wish i could get feedback for 15+ flyers all at the sametime..
Feedback is strange, as I've sold stuff before and never received feedback (I always leave it when buying or selling). It's a pain that when you buy loads of items from the same seller at the same time that you only get one feedback score, but guess that is to stop people inflating their feedback buying loads of cheap things from the same seller.

UkAcidhouse

Re: The Actual Ebay Flyer Sales

Post by UkAcidhouse » 06 Jul 2017, 15:47

It doesnt shade any light or make any flyer sales look better nor because of this...
How could or can a price be est on an item,
Flyer can be there £20 and be there for weeks & then another comes up on line same price..
EG - Woodstock 2 flyers. I had 7 of them and i nearly give them away, most might of been £4..
But when your trying to do the best for Flyers and those people buying them..
Can anybody say how the flyer market is at the moment,
Looking at sellers feedback,
It massive with each of those sellers gaining sales from those whom,
I still cant workout whom why give the 12 to 15 feedback for items they have GOT/ Gained or maybe Exchanged..
But must of bought ALL AT ONCE.
Am not wrong in saying and thinking that it does mean that
somebody selling,
somebody is buying - each time seems in bulk.

e.g - Item @ £5.00 postage £2.00
combine those 5 items to save £8
Total is still £19

Anyway, its dis hearting when a flyer is being sold for peanuts & its not Pete..
Previous to that it be listed for a good price considering that the Flyer Was Rare at that time, then be lots cheap as chips... JUST LIKE HARD TO FIND RECORDS = Even they stopped buying there own Vinyl back... wonder why

Many thanks, hope all are enjoying this fantasic weather and taking care.. Enjoy

EAN codes
"Take Care & Enjoy"
UkAcidhouse.....

Return to “General Flyer & Dance Music Chat”